EA Forums - Banner

OT - Townies vs Mafia (Jigsaw's Playhouse)

Replies

• am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Whwrer are you Dom? The anticapation is killing me. :lol:
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    Maybe the killer got Dominic?
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Sorry! Had a late reply and have been busy.

Night 3 is over, verov143 was killed by the menacing serial killer. Will he ever be stopped?
    verov143 was revealed to be The Unfortunate.

Day 4(or whatever day it is):
    You are all in a chair, there are sharp blades surrounding you that will pierce your neck if not escaped. The top voted person will be killed on Tuesday 27th August. And there's a twist, one of you have the master vote, the master voter instantly will be able to kill who they desire on the thread. So, 2 people will die, unless there is no lynch of course. And you might want to figure out why and who has been given the master vote. And to the person who has received the ability, you might want to hide it, because its for a negative reason.

The master vote will be given out later.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Things are heating up now. Who is this mystery killer?
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited August 2013
    Well, that's no surprise :roll: I pointed a finger and, as I die, I will do so again:
    ani_killer-bunnies_zpse829a2d9.gif

BEWARE THE KILLER BUNNY!

:wink: :P
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Bump
  • stacykan
    422 posts
    edited August 2013
    Killed by the menacing serial killer. Hmmm interesting.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    verov143 wrote:
    Well, that's no surprise :roll: I pointed a finger and, as I die, I will do so again:
    ani_killer-bunnies_zpse829a2d9.gif
    BEWARE THE KILLER BUNNY!
    :wink: :P
    I'm sorry verov you are out.
    There's no bunny killer in this game. :P
    I think you trusted someone else too much and payed your price.
    See you in the next game. :D

@ Stacy - you start me thinking...
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    stacykan wrote:
    Killed by the menacing serial killer. Hmmm interesting.

He dose seam the type, but it's to early to set anything in stone yet. Have to think about this one.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    The master voter knows who they are. Here's a hint,they have played many games, and still not learnt to do their job. They will today.

Whoever guesses the full story of what the master voter has/hadn't done will receive voting immunity.

This puzzle is going to be very complicated so good luck!
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I think it must be the bodyguard since no1 has been saved yet by the bodyguard
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

Bravo, correct you are. You escape the piercing trap and now you get front row seats for the gore. As for the bodyguard, twists are on their way...
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

Nice one mate, you nailed it. Now all that's left is to enjoy the show from your safe haven.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Congratulations Clarence! I guess you are saved now. I was going to vote for you next. :mrgreen:

JK
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Who was the bodyguard in the last game, I'm to lazy to look right now as I'm supposed to be working.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    Who was the bodyguard in the last game, I'm to lazy to look right now as I'm supposed to be working.
    I think in the last game the bodyguard was Crosby. I'm not positive. He's not playing this game.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    I think in the last game the bodyguard was Crosby. I'm not positive. He's not playing this game.

Thanks pantu, when I get home I'm going to have to read the death story better before I make a final decision.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

Bravo, correct you are. You escape the piercing trap and now you get front row seats for the gore. As for the bodyguard, twists are on their way...
    twists? I wonder who is twisted enough for that.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Speculation.
    TwiztidThorn is the trap tester
    Ecneralc is the ninja,
    Luci is the trap assistant

Stacy is the mime/medic
    Pantu is a medic

Menace and am are the only choices.

Speculation
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Nice list, but i can see some mistakes in your math. We can sit here speculating or we can put our heads together and find out who the master voter is. Who is the bodyguard?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.