EA Forums - Banner

OT - Townies vs Mafia (Jigsaw's Playhouse)

Replies

• LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    dominic115 wrote:
    Soooo, I PM you 'get out of the bath' lol?

Nono :)

Your safe in your square room, you escaped the pierce trap and are waiting for the next trap ;)

The only ones need to PM me during this event are ecneralc, pantuflin007, am4692, menace1211 and maybe later on TwiztidThorn.

Ohhhhhh right I remember reading a while ago about a bathroom. Just looked like a joke tho lol
    Good luck guys!

I never joke nor lie about the games...

If you want I can order you some coffee while your waiting?

I'd love some coffee. Escaping death really takes it outta me
    Is the coffee laced with anything?

Ohh good question. It does smell a little funny. Think I might just poor it out :P
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    dominic115 wrote:
    Soooo, I PM you 'get out of the bath' lol?

Nono :)

Your safe in your square room, you escaped the pierce trap and are waiting for the next trap ;)

The only ones need to PM me during this event are ecneralc, pantuflin007, am4692, menace1211 and maybe later on TwiztidThorn.

Ohhhhhh right I remember reading a while ago about a bathroom. Just looked like a joke tho lol
    Good luck guys!

I never joke nor lie about the games...

If you want I can order you some coffee while your waiting?

I'd love some coffee. Escaping death really takes it outta me
    Is the coffee laced with anything?

Ohh good question. It does smell a little funny. Think I might just poor it out :P
    Instead I've brought us some johnny walker and peach cobbler.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I escaped the piercing trap by guessing the bodyguard was the master killer just to be brought to the bathroom lol oh and do we each have our own bathtub or are we sharing with some1
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    I escaped the piercing trap by guessing the bodyguard was the master killer just to be brought to the bathroom lol oh and do we each have our own bathtub or are we sharing with some1

We each have our own bathtubs. PM Dom with what you want to do, also if it helps look at doms post to me and twiz and read his instructions to me. :D
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

We each have our own bathtubs. PM Dom with what you want to do, also if it helps look at doms post to me and twiz and read his instructions to me. :D

Haha I already pmd him before I asked that question was making a joke about the 4 of us going to the bathroom together
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

one two. I'm coming for you. Three four better run some more. Five six leave you in a ditch.

• dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Times up! pantuflin was slightly slow so I chose his move for him/her

Phase 1: Everyone successfully escaped the tub, only to find out they were chained up to a pipe... Next to everyone is a saw what will you do? There is, the titanium pole, the chain connecting to your leg, the leg, your neck, the bathtub although when all of you got out the plug was removed and there was a 'klank' followed by gushing of water, your friends, the toilet with a love heart on the top, a light switch. Also, TwiztidThorn was crawling down the road to the house, nearing the door...

Ecneralc can reach: all apart from the light switch, toilet and door
    Menace1211 can reach all apart from the toilet and door
    pantuflin007 can reach all apart from light switch and toilet and door
    am4692 can reach all apart from toilet and door

PM me your choices! If you haven't PM'd me by later today I will choose the basic choice.
  • stacykan
    422 posts
    edited August 2013
    dominic115 wrote:

Phase 1: Everyone successfully escaped the tub, only to find out they were chained up to a pipe... Next to everyone is a saw what will you do? There is, the titanium pole, the chain connecting to your leg, the leg, your neck, the bathtub although when all of you got out the plug was removed and there was a 'klank' followed by gushing of water, your friends, the toilet with a love heart on the top, a light switch. Also, TwiztidThorn was crawling down the road to the house, nearing the door...

PM me your choices! If you haven't PM'd me by later today I will choose the basic choice.

I think I am really glad that I am not in this bathroom. But then again I don't know where I am at the moment so I'm not entirely sure.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Hahaha, I've never been in a bathroom this long. :D
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Hahaha, I've never been in a bathroom this long. :D

Who knows, you may be staying forever...
    Update: I'm just finishing up the PM actions, everyone should be done in the morning. As for the guys still back at the warehouse, you can try my merry-go-round..
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    dominic115 wrote:

So, pm you what choice I want to make of things on your list that I can reach? Just one or how many?
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    dominic115 wrote:

So, pm you what choice I want to make of things on your list that I can reach? Just one or how many?
    Here's an example: cut the chain with the saw or investigate bathtub.

By the way, how is everyone enjoying the game?
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Bro I'm loving it, so much fun. Especially this room so many twists, suspense overload. Great job running it as well.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Phase 2: pantuflin007 tried to cut the titanium pole, her saw broke. am4692 noticed if you turn the light off there is an X on the wall, he then investigated it and broke off some loose brick, but nothing was there... menace1211 is sitting there wondering why is TwiztidThorn crawling? And finally ecneralc cut his foot off, yes, cut his foot off, turned the lights off noticed the X, but the pain knocked him out. Meanwhile TwiztidThorn entered the house...

Please note everyone's saws melted from them being gripped very hard. Ecneralc is out of this round as he is still knocked out from the shock and pain of cutting his foot off, and lies in his corner.

Here is what you might want to note, next to the dead man in the middle, there's a small bag, but its on the side of the body and pantuflin007 and menace1211 can't reach it even without help but am4692 can reach it, also there is an unloaded harpoon gun on menace1211 and pantuflin007's side(unreachable for am4692) but for all of these you will need to use something to help you get them. By pantuflin007 there is, a nearly broken fishing rod, with strings, but no hook, a bathtub. By am4692 there is a light switch, a jacket he took off, a bathtub. By menace1211 there is a bathtub, a toilet with a heart on the lid and a metal hook for fishing.

If you want to interact with people or ask for them to throw you something you can do this on the thread, if you want to investigate something or do something privately PM me. But if you want to win, you will have to communicate at some time.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    TwiztidThorn has a vest with enough c4 to level a city block strapped to his chest. Luci is holding a remote detonator . The two of them are on 2 way coms. TwiztidThorn lets Luci know that he is approaching the bathroom with the people chained up. Will she blow us all up?
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    No she won't, luciitigger is attacked by my pig men and tortured, you are also attacked, stripped of your c4, brainwashed to kill am4692,and them you continue your pursuit.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    All of a sudden Jack Bauer, Dean Winchester, Daryl Dixon and Chewbacca show up in a 1967 Chevrolet Impala. AcDc is blasting on the radio and the pinacle of car design does a super sweet Rockford turn and comes to a screeching halt behind TwiztidThorn. Jack gets out of the car and hands TwiztidThorn an M249 while yelling into his phone asking Chloe for satellite coverage for the house with the bathroom in it. Daryl and Chewbacca ready their crossbow and bowcaster. Dean Winchester straps out of the drivers seat with his nickel plated colt 1911 and chambers a round. He says with a smile "Let's kill these evil sons of b1tch3s and raise a little Hell.". Just then an explosion goes off as Iron Man lands with Luci in his arms. Iron Man says "i thought this party could us a woman's touch". Luci steps forward and cracks a menacing smile as she draws a razor sharp katana.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    All of a sudden Jack Bauer, Dean Winchester, Daryl Dixon and Chewbacca show up in a 1967 Chevrolet Impala. AcDc is blasting on the radio and the pinacle of car design does a super sweet Rockford turn and comes to a screeching halt behind TwiztidThorn. Jack gets out of the car and hands TwiztidThorn an M249 while yelling into his phone asking Chloe for satellite coverage for the house with the bathroom in it. Daryl and Chewbacca ready their crossbow and bowcaster. Dean Winchester straps out of the drivers seat with his nickel plated colt 1911 and chambers a round. He says with a smile "Let's kill these evil sons of b1tch3s and raise a little Hell.". Just then an explosion goes off as Iron Man lands with Luci in his arms. Iron Man says "i thought this party could us a woman's touch". Luci steps forward and cracks a menacing smile as she draws a razor sharp katana.

That.... Is the greatest thing I've ever read. Lol
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013

Add to it! It's up to you to decide what happens next...
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013

Add to it! It's up to you to decide what happens next...

Twiz and Jack lead the way to the bathroom, following Chloe's directions. While everyone else follows behind, Dean and Iron Man fight over what is the better weapon, Luci is torn between them both and just agrees to everything they say. We pass a room that has PresidentDude and Verovs bodies, but keep going down a corridor of locked doors, iron man blowing up each one, searching for anyone to either save or kill. We finally come to a control room, but it's empty, we can see the other victims on the monitor in the bathroom....

(I'm really not very creative, so I hope this is good) :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.