EA Forums - Banner

OT - Townies vs Mafia (Jigsaw's Playhouse)

Replies

• dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Stacykan dies... She was revealed to be The Medic

Twiz, you will die another day. It is now night! am &co can now do their night action, oh serial killer please kill TwiztidThorn...
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    dominic115 wrote:

Twiz, you will die another day. It is now night! am &co can now do their night action, oh serial killer please kill TwiztidThorn...
    hit a nerve did I? :mrgreen:

Plus the two medics should have saved me. If you need screenshots of their votes and your replies let me know ;)
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    dominic115 wrote:

I am tempted to just kill you from the game, but that would be unfair. Or would it...
    Ahahahahaha I have a good pan to muck up some people's minds next day. :twisted:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    dominic115 wrote:

I am tempted to just kill you from the game, but that would be unfair. Or would it...
    thought 2 medics saving me would be enough to keep alive. You're abuse of the game and complete disregard for the system you set up is just making you look petty.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    dominic115 wrote:

thought 2 medics saving me would be enough to keep alive. You're abuse of the game and complete disregard for the system you set up is just making you look petty.

Not really, if its day in day out, vote who you want to lynch, that would be fun in some way but boring and repetitive in another, so I wanted to twist it up a bit, I haven't abused at any time I recall and if I have you may PM me, if I wanted I could have mod killed you yesterday for leaking out roles which is obviously forbidden but I was willing to give you a second chance, The Triangle Trap was simply a biased trap to punish you, it was obvious who would have got killed but I let you off with a simple not really even a punishment. If you have a problem PM me and I will see if I can sort it out.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    The serial killer tried to slay someone, but the blocker stopped him. One person took too long to send in their action.

Day ?) Today we will be mixing the game up to see if the last townie or the serial killer can win it. Each of you are going to 'swap people' for the day, example, waffleman1 will be pancakedude008, pancakedude008 will be hairynipples, etc etc... So the PM's will go out soon for who you will be for the day. You can admit who you are, but you can't use photogenic evidence. About lynching, say your forum username is peeman but you recieve woolychin, if woolychin is voted to lynch, peeman is killed. You might want to fake who you are because the game is getting tense now and some people only need to get rid of 2 guys.

pantfulin007
    am4692
    TwiztidThorn
    Luciitigger
    Ecneralc

5 remaining contestants^^ your mixed person will be sent to you shortly, if confused PM me! And I'm not being biased, just giving the last 2 guys a final chance to win.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    So I got twiztidthorn :D
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    where is your iron man avatar?
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

Yeah, you're lying.
    I got TwizTidthorn. And since I'm not allowed to provide picture proof, if anyone would like picture proof, they can message me and I will show them :)
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

Yeah, you're lying.
    I got TwizTidthorn. And since I'm not allowed to provide picture proof, if anyone would like picture proof, they can message me and I will show them :)
    Now now no need to fight over little ole me. Clearly Luci has me. She is a she so that's an advantage. ;)

I got Ecneralc,
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

Yeah, you're lying.
    Now now no need to fight over little ole me. Clearly Luci has me. She is a she so that's an advantage. ;)

I got Ecneralc,

Well I was hoping am would have twiztidthorn so that by me saying I had twiztidthorn they'd vote for twiztidthorn and get rid of am lol
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

Yeah, you're lying.

I got Ecneralc,

Well I was hoping am would have twiztidthorn so that by me saying I had twiztidthorn they'd vote for twiztidthorn and get rid of am lol

I thought we were just switching night abilities. So if someone votes for Ecnerlc, then Ecnerlc would be killed NOT Twiz, even thought for today he's playing Ecnerlc

Edit. I'm confused :(
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

Yeah, you're lying.

I got Ecneralc,

I thought we were just switching night abilities. So if someone votes for Ecnerlc, then Ecnerlc would be killed NOT Twiz, even thought for today he's playing Ecnerlc

No from what I understand if they vote for me twiztidthorn will die if we vote for twiztidthorn you will die
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Now if the info you giving is truthful luci = twiztidthorn twiztidthorn = Ecneralc I'm actually and truthfully pantu means it leaves pantu = am and am = luci so we should vote for luci to get rid of am
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    It's like this guys, if TwiztidThorn had am4692, and everyone voted for am4692, TwiztidThorn would die, if they voted for TwiztidThorn, whoever has TwiztidThorn will die. And no photogenic evidence AT ALL, not even by PM.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    Pantuflin007
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Hi everybody, :D
    A quick stop to vote, otherwise Dominic will (literally) kill me. :mrgreen:

I don't know if I can vote Pantuflin007. This is my first choice.

If I can't, I vote for Twiztidthorn.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi everybody, :D
    A quick stop to vote, otherwise Dominic will (literally) kill me. :mrgreen:

I don't know if I can vote Pantuflin007. This is my first choice.

If I can't, I vote for Twiztidthorn.

Sure you can vote pantfulin007 pantuflin007
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    pantuflin007
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Pantu
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.