EA Forums - Banner

Neighbor List Rearranging

yeah mine keeps doing that. Very annoying.

Replies

• mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    cjryder625 wrote:
    yeah mine keeps doing that. Very annoying.

Thanks, at least it rules out the me being crazy, well on this at least
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited August 2013
    I share your pain and frustration... I too have been on the hunt for an explanation let alone a remedy :cry:

I thought it might have been some sort of priority thing where the neighbors you visit more often moved to the front of the list (closer to "Other Springfield" but I still have a "Z" name of a town I havent visited in months (SO THATS OUT) - if you find out, please please let me know... Its bothersome to someone with my "A" type tendencies :hunf:
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited August 2013
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I'm aware this usually happens when there are server issues

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    i only have the problem with the list randomly changing if friends are added or deleted.
    my list stays the same otherwise but if i add a new friend sometimes the friend that was listed first is sent somewhere to the middle or something.
    and its strange that there is no order to it like alphabetical or anything.
    i wish you could order it the way you want.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i only have the problem with the list randomly changing if friends are added or deleted.
    my list stays the same otherwise but if i add a new friend sometimes the friend that was listed first is sent somewhere to the middle or something.

It use to be alphabetical, up until the Valentine update (I think) and then it was all haywire. I wish it was back in that order, hate flipping through 33 pages to find a person.

Usually mine stayed in the same order, until today and it did it three time while I was going through. Hmm, maybe someone deleted me and the reordered it.
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited August 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

It use to be alphabetical, up until the Valentine update (I think) and then it was all haywire. I wish it was back in that order, hate flipping through 33 pages to find a person.

Usually mine stayed in the same order, until today and it did it three time while I was going through. Hmm, maybe someone deleted me and the reordered it.

I seem to remember that during the Wacking Day update, the neighbor with the most snakes was first or something like that <?> :?:
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I have never really paid attention to be honest, when I remember to go to my neighbours I just go for the biggest looking map, unless I see a name from someone that visited me then I visit them back.

However I only remember to visit my fellow cyber-friends once in a blue moon
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!