EA Forums - Banner

Magic monorail Station extension pieces

Does anyone know if there are any Magic monorail Station extension pieces available?
I have the main station but can't find any extensions for it, like the other 5 stations.

Replies

• They are available in this event for 35 Donuts.
    Try the event icon in the store, if it's not there try the Premium icon.
    But I'm sure I saw it in the event icon.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • pigsick57 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there are any Magic monorail Station extension pieces available?
    I have the main station but can't find any extensions for it, like the other 5 stations.

I don't believe they ever released any extensions for that station. I wish they would.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • The only monorail extensions in the event icon are the North Pole ones. I've searched everywhere and there doesn't appear to be any. So I guess Willy9292 is correct
  • KLmaker
    1497 posts Member
    Magic - North Pole, North Pole - Magic, how could I hear one and think the other, super DO'H moment, sorry my bad.
    :s:s:s
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • I got the magic station from a box, not an event. We'll have to wait for a future event where they will likely make an accessory pkg like they did this time w N Pole. Everything comes back around eventually.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • ksuc
    26 posts Member
    I believe Magic Station has no extension pieces.
  • ksuc wrote: »

Wish I had said that. 🤔
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • ksuc wrote: »
    I believe you are correct. And my research backs it up. No extension pieces for the Magic Station.