EA Forums - Banner

Only a few hours of Clash of Creeds left

Clear out anything you still want to buy, trade in those Tickets, redeem your Snowkens, buy anything you were going to buy. Don't forget those holiday facades - you might want them for Christmas is July or something.
Event ends at 8 A.M. Central Time.

Replies

• Make sure you have enough Christmas fence for later designs.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • One more Daily Challenge is about to drop. Do it quick if you need some more Tickets.
  • Did it end earlier than normal?
    I thought I had an hour and a half yet, but it says it’s done.
    😐
  • When will the snow go??
    Username: KidHawley
  • frosted1414
    2460 posts Member
    edited January 13
    Did it end earlier than normal?
    I thought I had an hour and a half yet, but it says it’s done.
    😐

Sorta. I think the last 2 events have been at this new (1 hour earlier than before) time Edit, ya, Blargsgiving was the same
    NEW : Blargsgiving_Start - 2020-11-18 14:01
    NEW : Blargsgiving_End - 2020-12-02 14:00
    And also
    btrqylqt9k2l.jpg
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • HawleyBDB wrote: »
    When will the snow go??

Probably with the next update in a week or so (disclaimer pure speculation on my part as only EA know for sure).
  • HawleyBDB wrote: »
    When will the snow go??

Probably with the next update in a week or so (disclaimer pure speculation on my part as only EA know for sure).

This is the way
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • KLmaker
    1435 posts Member
    I had to lose the last ticket today as I cancelled a single ticket at midnight in case today's left me with a challenge I was not able to complete.
    I decided, rejecting it last night gave me a bit of control.
    Today's was Fly Like Santa x 3.
    Only Marge was free and it went off just before 4pm, so I would not have completed it, and there is no way of knowing what I would have got instead.
    The replacement challenge is Make Ned Powerwalk for 3 Donuts, so no waste there.
  • Castiel19x
    4241 posts Member
    edited January 13
    Can't wait for the snow to go. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • EA owe me 8 donuts! Today the daily quest would have given me 3 lots of 3 donuts, the event ended & replaced the daily quest before it had time to finish with one that gave me just 1 donut instead! :#
  • I thought it ended rather abruptly. Also lost some of my usual jobs for some folks -- just disappeared, like Nana Sophie's "Slap Kirk Around."

Don't know what I'm going to do with her now.
  • I thought it ended rather abruptly. Also lost some of my usual jobs for some folks -- just disappeared, like Nana Sophie's "Slap Kirk Around."

Don't know what I'm going to do with her now.

Me too!

I lost a bunch of 24 hr jobs for about 6 people: blue haired lawyer, the syzlak brothers and Mrs Claus, plus a couple more I can't remember.
    I'll see if they reset after the takedown update, if not it'll be ticket time.
  • The event ends right when it says it will. You must complete everything before the timer in the game counts down.
    Lots of characters lost tasks so they could be used for the daily challenges. They used the coding of these visual tasks instead of having to code new tasks. They were not all used for the same daily challenge. Hopefully the next store update will clear it up.

https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Clash_of_Creeds:_Christmas_Royale_content_update#Santa.27s_Wonderland_Daily_Challenges
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Can't wait for the snow to go. :)

Makes designing muuuuuch easier 😄
  • Facebook page has been changed back to standard non-snow graphics.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Seems like there are tasks for me to do, yet I can't do them. Like having Dr. Hibbert teach about Kwanzaa or the Rabbi read the Torah... Guess it'll go with the update.

I can't wait for the snow to go away too.