EA Forums - Banner

Best Church Contest now OPEN! Read further for contest details

Prev13456
Aw, man, I've done nothing with my church, maybe this is the incentive I need to move and redesign it! :D

Replies

• Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Aw, man, I've done nothing with my church, maybe this is the incentive I need to move and redesign it! :D

you've got three days! all the best and good luck! :)
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    Mines not contestant worthy. But I'm looking forward to seeing the entries and voting! Nice of you to manage this contest Mae.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    Mines not contestant worthy. But I'm looking forward to seeing the entries and voting! Nice of you to manage this contest Mae.

excellent! No contest can be successful without people voting.

I've already won 2 prizes so I figured I should contribute to the forum and host a contest. seemed like the right thing to do.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    Hi!

so far we've got three entries already! I do hope to get more submissions :)
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm sure i could win "most undecorated church" if thats part of your contest ;-)
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm sure i could win "most undecorated church" if thats part of your contest ;-)

:) i think everyone should enter. and youve got three days to add a little something to your design if you want to :)
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    Very cool of you to help out Mae. Looking forward to seeing the entries.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    Not entering this contest, I think 1 was enough for me lol plus I don't think my church is worthy, can't wait to see all the amazing designs tho! Will definitely be voting
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    all of you guys should definitely enter! :) come on! take it as a design challenge! :) there are pretty prizes! :)
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    my church is embarrassing so I won't be entering lol but excited to vote, these contests are fun :D
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    Look, I just want to take this time to thank, Mae, mitzy, Jennifer and bravewall for taking the time to put these contests together. All your hard work is greatly appreciated. :D

I will be sending my entry in soon. But as I'm playing on iPad and iPhone I don't know how to resize my pics. Any help in this area would be a big help.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    Look, I just want to take this time to thank, Mae, mitzy, Jennifer and bravewall for taking the time to put these contests together. All your hard work is greatly appreciated. :D

I will be sending my entry in soon. But as I'm playing on iPad and iPhone I don't know how to resize my pics. Any help in this area would be a big help.

Use photobucket, it's really easy. Indys2nd helped me out with resizing.. you just got to the photobucket website, login then you can edit all your photos and resave/replace them.
  • stacykan
    422 posts
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:

I use an app called SimpleResize. You just upload your picture, change the size and save it and then use Imgur or Photobucket like normal.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:

Upload your pictures to your computer and edit them there :)
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    for uploading images and resizing definitely try imgur

for creating simple panoramas - try autostitch

if you're on photobucket or flickr, just try the editing function to crop and resize

so far we have got 6 entries. please keep submitting more entries! :)
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited August 2013
    Well at the moment i haven't done anything with my church as i am re-designing my springfield but the church is the next building on my list so i should be able to do something for this contest.

It will be my first contest :)

But what time is deadline (uk time) please????

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Well this is one i wont be entering :lol: My church area is not great at all :lol:

Looking forward to seeing the other entry's tho :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    Well at the moment i haven't done anything with my church as i am re-designing my springfield but the church is the next building on my list so i should be able to do something for this contest.

8:30 pm saturday night LA time

4:30 am sunday morning london time

i think? the time differences are screwing with my head. just count 72 hours from the time of my first post
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Well this is one i wont be entering :lol: My church area is not great at all :lol:

Looking forward to seeing the other entry's tho :D

Don't get too excited i have no church area at the moment lol.

I'm gonna have to stick my thinking cap on but where is it ???? :?: :?: :?: :?:
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited August 2013

8:30 pm saturday night LA time

4:30 am sunday morning london time

i think? the time differences are screwing with my head. just count 72 hours from the time of my first post

So if i get it sent to you by sometime saturday night UK time i will be fine :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!