EA Forums - Banner

Hamburger Heaven disappeared?

I was going through my New Year New You menu buying things and Hamburger Heaven disappeared. I know it was there in SOME of my games because I couldn't find it in my testing game.

Replies

• Go to the wiki page for the building, find who has a task there. Maybe you can assign someone and then follow them to where you may have misplaced it, or it'll show you in inventory.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Go to the wiki page for the building, find who has a task there. Maybe you can assign someone and then follow them to where you may have misplaced it, or it'll show you in inventory.
    Nobody has a task there that I know of, and from what I can find there ARE no tasks there.
    I made a list of the buildings I wanted to buy. I was going down the list buying things and marking them off. I almost bought it because it was on screen, then I said to myself, "Self, don't buy it yet. Wait until you get to it in the list." Then when I got to it in the list I couldn't find it in the menu.
    Also: my buildings are sorted by payout time. I've been placing the new buildings with their time groupings.
    Oh, and this is in my new town where I don't have much (but I got a LOT of Burning Bushes so I'm making donuts buy the dozens). I looked all over town just to make sure. It's not there. It's got a 4 hour build time, so it wouldn't be finished yet just like all the other buildings I bought. I checked all the buildings that aren't finished building yet - it's not any of them.
  • Homer ate it.

Right after he finished off the Paddy's Day leftovers.

😋🍔😲
  • He took the Hamburger Heaven literally.
    :):):p
  • I don't seem to have it listed either
  • weird in the dates it doesnt say anything about disappearing it lasts till the end
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • weird in the dates it doesnt say anything about disappearing it lasts till the end
    It's probably a glitch. I'm gonna try storing everything once I finish the quests that came with some of the buildings.
  • simpsonare
    2266 posts Member
    edited January 26
    gobo656vvpfq.jpg
    Hamburger heaven
  • Doh! Nevermind...
    It was in my inventory. I must have bought it and stored it.
    Hey, I've got 2 excuses for being stupified now: I'm diabetic and my blood sugar was low AND I'm taking rabies injections because an un-vaccinated dog bit me, died, and was disposed of before it could be examined.
    BTW, rabies shots aren't as painful as they used to be. I just had to have 4 injections on the first day - one in each arm and leg - and then 3 more injections over the following 2 weeks. I was kinda crampy after the first round of injections ("Am I gonna make it to the car? Geeze!"). Then after each one I've been feeling nasty and run down for a few days. I got the last one yesterday and was feeling like I was going to throw up all evening.
    So until my next bout of stupid-dom...
  • KLmaker
    1479 posts Member
    Yeah, how many times we heard that one, well, couldn't exactly say it ate your homework.
    :):):)
  • I feel you @wadebear, I got bitten by a bat that I found injured and was trying to rescue waaaay back in the '80s, when I was a teenager.
    I dunno if it was because I was younger or if it was the norm back then but I remember it being a course of extremely painful injections into my belly, and yeah I remember the side effects were worse than any illness I'd ever had before then.
    It may just be that the medical profession were a bit more sadistic back then, cos I clearly remember getting tetanus jabs in my bum as a kid, whereas now when I get a booster it's in the arm.
    💉😭
  • I dunno if it was because I was younger or if it was the norm back then but I remember it being a course of extremely painful injections into my belly,
    It was the norm back then. They've improved the treatment.
  • I've just discovered why it wasn't showing in new year you! I already owned the building. Duhhh.
    In my defence though, my town is quite large with lots of buildings. In fact I often get lost, and can't even find my way home, let alone find a building.