EA Forums - Banner

Missing Yupprechaun

I bought the sham rock Cafe (with yupprechaun) but can't find yupprechaun anywhere. It certainly isn't listed in my character list. Is this normal? Or have I done something wrong?

Replies

• He's an npc and he'll be wandering around your town somewhere.

Every time you see him, give him a tap and he'll drop some random goodies (cash or xp) then run away.

It might be days before you see him again depending on how big & cluttered your town is.

The good news is that every time you find him he will always drop something, unlike Bigclaw who is limited to 3 taps every 24hr.
  • Ha ha ha, just seen him for the first time, as I was scrolling through my town, which takes ages as it's so big. Like you say, he runs off. I managed to catch him a few times, and he dropped cash and XP. A lot more fun than the stupid giant turkey
  • smohqy
    2107 posts Member
    Yarr tee tee, plasma screen TV.
  • Update. I've only ever managed to find him once, and that was by accident. No matter how many times I've searched everywhere.
  • He's a stereotypical Irishman so he's probably passed out drunk somewhere.

Have you checked all your gutters?

If you seriously can't find him (and really want to) I'm not sure whether storing the Sham Rock Cafe and then replacing it will reset him or not, but it's gotta be worth a try.

• Ha, I did eventually come across him yesterday, but what you get for tapping him isn't worth the effort of searching. Unless you feel like following him around tapping for an hour :p
  • pigsick57 wrote: »
    Ha, I did eventually come across him yesterday, but what you get for tapping him isn't worth the effort of searching. Unless you feel like following him around tapping for an hour :p
    It's useful for a low level player in need of cash. Find a neighbor who has the Yupprechaun, visit them, tap the Yup over and over for some much needed cash.
  • For years now I've desperately been trying to manoeuvre one of my leprechauns and the twonicorn into close enough proximity so that when I tap the twonicorn and it vomits a rainbow the leprechaun will be at the end of it.
    Hopefully the game will then reward me with a bottomless pot of gold, if not at least a cool screen grab to post for Gits and Shiggles.

One day...... One day.......

• For years now I've desperately been trying to manoeuvre one of my leprechauns and the twonicorn into close enough proximity so that when I tap the twonicorn and it vomits a rainbow the leprechaun will be at the end of it.
    Hopefully the game will then reward me with a bottomless pot of gold, if not at least a cool screen grab to post for Gits and Shiggles.

One day...... One day.......

Maybe, put everyone on non-visible tasks and reduce the road to it's smallest bit, when they're in position put the road back and... maybe...
    Could this actually work???
    * Chin rub emojis *
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • So 😉 I just got him this event. My landing zone in this town is a few swipes from other roads and he always comes back here
    4jnjfj63dgbh.jpg
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Oh, nice, but I almost started tapping your picture :)