EA Forums - Banner

Are you capable of farming donuts yet?

elmgw582zhiu.jpg
Just watching The Simpsons Movie on my tablet while farming donuts. Are you in a position to grind hundreds of donuts in a session? I'm thinking I'd really like to get up to 24k donuts. So I can say I have 1k dollars worth of donuts. That'll be about how much I've spent since I started playing. Might as well make that money back lol.

Replies

• Today's cash and donuts dilzukhngzpt.jpg
  • Today's cash and donuts dilzukhngzpt.jpg

So, at this point, with more donuts than you'll ever need, you could store all of your multipliers if you wanted to? That would open up so much possibility to store all of those eyesores and increase your decorations limit. This has inspired me to hoard donuts so that I can do just that.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Today's cash and donuts dilzukhngzpt.jpg

So, at this point, with more donuts than you'll ever need, you could store all of your multipliers if you wanted to? That would open up so much possibility to store all of those eyesores and increase your decorations limit. This has inspired me to hoard donuts so that I can do just that.

Yes, very true, at one point I had a multiplier in the region of 5000, once I built up my donuts I stored loads of stuff and think that it's currently around 700 now (not sure exactly as it has been quite some time since I last checked).
  • lucienleon519
    1242 posts Member
    edited January 27
    bluntcard wrote: »
    Today's cash and donuts dilzukhngzpt.jpg

I used to have a large section in the top right corner of my map devoted to news vans, cop cars, SH buildings, tennis courts etc, but I was finally able to either store or hide them while keeping my multiplier at 2000%. Feels good to have them all 'invisible'.

Post edited by lucienleon519 on
  • 38zrzjjfq2q1.jpeg

I now only Farm when events are on.

Otherwise its just hitting the worst implementation of Sky Finger now and then and then playing 3 card monti for 15 mins or so!
  • I hit 32,000 and stored some stuff, especially Heights buildings. I also don’t run the XP Collider very much, because I get tired of opening bonus boxes.
  • I hit 32,000 and stored some stuff, especially Heights buildings. I also don’t run the XP Collider very much, because I get tired of opening bonus boxes.

LoL, when I was donut-poor I could only dream of getting tired of opening those boxes :D
  • The process is so tedious i can't be bothered. My percent is like 3500% and i still have only about 100 donuts on hand at any given time.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."