Eddie and Lou questline

Prev13
Nice Sahl!

You have them out of order though. They run consecutively not concurrently

Replies

• SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited August 2013
    Oddly, at the time of this posting, this thread has 0 views and 1 (now 2) replies.
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Oddly, at the time of this posting, this thread has 0 views and 1 (now 2) replies.
    We were in this thread before it was even created. 8)
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Nice Sahl!

You have them out of order though. They run consecutively not concurrently

Can you tell me which ones are out of order? I just went down the list on one of spAnser's pages.
  • Linkster79
    82 posts
    edited August 2013
    Nice lengthy quest line. I am not a player who rushes with doughnuts so along with KL should keep me going for a while.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've just came online seen this thread 8) I had everyone free apart from Snake and he the damn character i need free :lol:

Nice one Sahl for getting this up so quickly :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm mobile right now, so I can't conpare mine with yours, but if you go to the TSTO forum, mine is posted there in the correct order if you want to compare
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    I'm mobile right now, so I can't conpare mine with yours, but if you go to the TSTO forum, mine is posted there in the correct order if you want to compare

Favoritism I see :evil:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

Lol! That's not fair. I was going to post it here too, Sahl beat me to it.

Just know that you're the only thing keeping me coming back here ;):)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

Lol! That's not fair. I was going to post it here too, Sahl beat me to it.

qR8dLLQ.png

chrisp530 wrote:
    Just know that you're the only thing keeping me coming back here ;):)

tumblr_lkbobt7dbP1qa601io1_500.gif
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks Saul!
  • dmac1955
    41 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks so much for being so prompt. It was driving me crazy trying to find who triggers the next quest after Snake!

Keep up the great work!
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    Wow that is a LONG quest line... That I won't be bothering with until I'm done with Krustyland! :mrgreen:
  • stevieort
    599 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for this!!!!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Wow that is a LONG quest line... That I won't be bothering with until I'm done with Krustyland! :mrgreen:

I've gone the other way and stopped with Krustyland :lol: I wanted the SWAT Van lol

Got all the items ;) Although i cant decide whether to speed up the sphere :lol:
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

I've gone the other way and stopped with Krustyland :lol: I wanted the SWAT Van lol

Got all the items ;) Although i cant decide whether to speed up the sphere :lol:

I have of course visited your town already pal! Had to see what that lady liberty (or whatever her name is) was like in the flesh! Lol
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

Got all the items ;) Although i cant decide whether to speed up the sphere:lol:

Isn't it a three day wait time? Don't do it Neo! :-o
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

I have of course visited your town already pal! Had to see what that lady liberty (or whatever her name is) was like in the flesh! Lol

:lol: I only got two of them so far didnt really see the point of anymore :?
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Got all the items ;) Although i cant decide whether to speed up the sphere:lol:

Isn't it a three day wait time? Don't do it Neo! :-o

Yeah thats what im thinking 36donuts seems quite a bit for something that aint gonna do anything :lol: But i hate waiting for things :lol:
  • RynoJordan23
    469 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Can't start the quest because Snake was a bad boy. Currently serving time in Springfield Penitentiary with Fat Tony and Herman. He'll be on parole in about 8 hours. lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Can't start the quest because Snake was a bad boy. Currently serving time in Springfield Penitentiary with Fat Tony and Herman. He'll be on parole in about 8 hours. lol

I had snake in prison as well but i did the bad thing and brought him out (spent donuts) :lol:
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I had snake in prison as well but i did the bad thing and brought him out (spent donuts) :lol:

You could've avoided the donut spend and put the Penitentiary in inventory to free Snake and simplu forfeited the money and XP he would've generated right?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!