EA Forums - Banner

RIP my brother Davo

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11550 posts Member
    edited February 2
    Just an update Davo died of sepsis from a leg infection which caused multiple organ failure.

:open_mouth: f--- that... :(
    so sorry to hear that. rest his soul and hugs to you and all family
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • @LPNintendoITA thanks mate take care buddy
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • KLmaker
    1497 posts Member
    It sounds long and painful for Davo, you and family.
    Some people say stuff such as, "I can imagine how you feel", I really really cannot imagine such a thing.

Especially at this stupid year making it very difficult to say goodbye.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • @KLmaker actually he went quickly. He was admitted to the hospital last Tuesday and sadly passed away on Saturday. They told him he was dying on the Thursday without anyone of us being there and with such a big thing you’d have thought they would’ve got us in and then told us.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• @KLmaker actually he went quickly. He was admitted to the hospital last Tuesday and sadly passed away on Saturday. They told him he was dying on the Thursday without anyone of us being there and with such a big thing you’d have thought they would’ve got us in and then told us.

wow that'... why? that's so insensitive.
    hope he didn't suffer at the end when he passed.
  • @LPNintendoITA they put him on morphine and and pumped drugs to his stomach for the pain but he was in and out of pain if you know what I mean.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• @LPNintendoITA they put him on morphine and and pumped drugs to his stomach for the pain but he was in and out of pain if you know what I mean.

:( can't imagine the feeling he had in those days, not only knowing the faith, but also all those drugs in...

:( can't imagine the feeling he had in those days, not only knowing the faith, but also all those drugs in...
    I can’t even imagine what was going through his mind he must’ve been scared. I was talking to him but don’t know if he was understanding me. It was heartbreaking seeing him like that.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• I’m so sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you and your family. Gonna miss Davo, such a big part of the tapped out community. Will raise a glass to him tonight. Rest easy Davo, keep tapping up there!
  • My condolence to you and your family.
    Could someone tell me Davo's name on the forum?
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • @ladycatlow thanks that means a lot.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• Rest in peace, Davo. You will be missed and remembered.
    e5ogcb0gjanz.jpg

Anyone who doesn't remember, or wasn't here, can visit this thread to see how much of a contribution he made to this forum.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/64457/15-000-posts/p1
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • My condolence to you and your family.
    Could someone tell me Davo's name on the forum?

Davo180

My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• I changed his profile pic to that emoji but I’ll apologise for his location. Lol. I can’t change that. It’s about a person whom we all know. He obviously didn’t like her in the end.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• I changed his profile pic to that emoji but I’ll apologise for his location. Lol. I can’t change that. It’s about a person whom we all know. He obviously didn’t like her in the end.

wish I knew him since he wasn't seen for so many years.
    wasn't so much on the forum that years like now. but I saw him sometimes.

wish I knew him since he wasn't seen for so many years.
    wasn't so much on the forum that years like now. but I saw him sometimes.

Yeah I don’t think he was on this new forum but was around on the old forum. He still kept in touch with people away from here. He liked watching your YouTube videos I’m not sure if he subscribed though. He was a big gamer.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• My condolences, it's never easy to lose a loved one, it always hurt to know they went in a painful way.

You see people for a while, then they're gone for a bit, you hope they're doing well and you feel great when you see them even for a minute.....

But when someone else shows up in their stead....to give us this kind of news....
    It stings.

Again, my deepest condolences. They'll be greatly missed.
  • My condolences, it's never easy to lose a loved one, it always hurt to know they went in a painful way.

You see people for a while, then they're gone for a bit, you hope they're doing well and you feel great when you see them even for a minute.....

But when someone else shows up in their stead....to give us this kind of news....
    It stings.

Again, my deepest condolences. They'll be greatly missed.

It’s hurt massively this.

What I must say is I never thought that he was such a popular person on here just reading these nice comments has given me a big smile thanks to everyone this means a lot more than you’ll all ever know. I bet his ears are burning and he’s smiling knowing that you all took time to write your messages.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• if you need anything you can find me on discord in the server in the link. hope to see you all there.
  • if you need anything you can find me on discord in the server in the link. hope to see you all there.

Thanks mate. Take care buddy
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full