EA Forums - Banner

Love and War: Premium Offerings and Mystery Box analyzed

Prev1
wadebear
4002 posts Member
edited February 7
Let's just take a look here at what I've got in my games...
I'll start with the Love and War Mystery Box. Go for the Yearbook stuff first:
  • Le Krusty Burger
  • Shauna
  • Brandine
  • Howard's Flowers
  • Phineas Q. Butterfat's
  • Swanky Fish
  • She-She Lounge
  • Springfield Opry House w/ Mary Spuckler
  • Snuggler's Cove
  • Madame Chao's w/ Mindy
  • Maude (with Gypsy Fortune Teller)
Non-Yearbook Mystery Box offerings (I'm being told there will be 4 tokens):
  • Miss Tillingham's School
  • Chazz Busby Ballet Academy w/ Chazz Busby
  • Vicki Valentine School of Dance w/ Vicki Valentine
  • Groundskeeper Wilma
  • Tabitha Vixx Stage w/ Tabitha Vixx
  • Discouver Vancouver Bus w/ Milhoose
  • Shady and the Vamp
  • Edwina
  • Mr. Bergstrom
  • Mona
  • Marriage Counseling
  • Jenda
  • Gloria
  • St. Sebastian's w/ Samantha Stankey
  • Springfield Episcopal Church w/ Rumbleina
  • Prom Time Homer
Now for the Premium Offerings, with Yearbook stuff first:
  • Bookaccino's - 100 30
  • Hootenanny Barn w/ Luke Stetson - 100 30
  • Up, Up and Buffet! - 70 30
  • Animatronic Bears - 50 30 - 2.50%
  • I Choo-Choo Choose You Train - 50 30 - 2.25%
  • Cozy Hammock - 40 30 - 2.00 %
  • Valentine's Pond - 30 30 - 0.75%
And now the non-Yearbook things you should grab if you can:
  • Libido - Free Character with purchase of 132 donuts ($9.99 USD) is that a character or skin?
  • Books! Books! And Additional Books! w/ Emma Delacroix - 150 (earns)
  • 1 Mystery Box Token - 60
  • 5 Mystery Box Tokens - 240
  • Marge Sculpture Garden w/ Young Artie Ziff - 175
  • Roller Rink w/ Young Marge - 199
  • Tongue-Kiss Point - 55 - 3.00%
  • PaZIFFic Princess - 40
  • Cherub Bird Bath - 10
  • Valentine's Balloons - 5
  • Cherub Topiary - $3500 IGC
  • Valentine's Tree - $760 IGC
And that's everything I see in my games.
Unfortunately, I have not had time to work on my Yearbook assistant program very much since the holidays. Too much stuff has gotten in the way.
Post edited by wadebear on

Replies

• Thanks, brilliant list :)
  • I have one question though, I hope you can answer, I already own a cozy hammock, so am I right to assume it won't appear in the yearbook mystery box again? So it's best to some more in the love and war book?
  • You will only get one in the yb so if you want more get them from this event
  • OK thought so
  • I don't know if it matters, but if you buy it and you can have more, it will probably disappear from the YB.
    I bought 2 Old Grey Mares and 1 Beach Hideaway and both items are gone from YB, even though I can still have more of both.
  • A bit of a tricky prize: I got Prom Homer from the event mystery box (out of the 7 items available to me). But I don't have Teenage Homer, so the skin is unusable... Hopefully they'll bring him back some day.
  • Isn't Maude already in the Yearbook? Or is she in combination with something?
  • She is bundled with a building, I cannot remember what off hand.
    I want to say Fortune Teller Shop, but I'm sure that's wrong.
    I think I got her from the YB while trying to get something else.
  • I got her with the token. Does that mean the fortune teller & Maude has now disappeared from the yearbook?
  • Isn't Maude already in the Yearbook? Or is she in combination with something?
    Whoops! You're right! Sorry...
    I guess I'll have to make a list that includes all the characters that aren't included in the item description so I can search for that. Meanwhile, I'll update the list...
  • I didn't get the gypsy fortune teller though...
  • wadebear
    4002 posts Member
    edited February 7
    I didn't get the gypsy fortune teller though...
    You'll have to complain to Customer Support. But do it nicely.
    "Hi, I got Maude with one of my event tokens but she didn't come with the Gypsy Fortune Teller's Shop and now I can't get that from the Yearbook. Can you please either give me the Gypsy Fortune Teller's Shop or remove Maude from my game and give me back a token please?"
    This is one of the reasons I wait until the event is nearly over to cash in my tokens. That way I've seen all the complaints and know about the associated problems.
  • Very good point, and thank you very much! I've given it a try!
  • @Toscana706 please keep your add me requests to https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/130175/add-me-thread#latest or https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/categories/finding-friends
    Please do not post the same question and a friend request in multiple places thanks
  • wadebear wrote: »
    I didn't get the gypsy fortune teller though...
    You'll have to complain to Customer Support. But do it nicely.
    "Hi, I got Maude with one of my event tokens but she didn't come with the Gypsy Fortune Teller's Shop and now I can't get that from the Yearbook. Can you please either give me the Gypsy Fortune Teller's Shop or remove Maude from my game and give me back a token please?"
    This is one of the reasons I wait until the event is nearly over to cash in my tokens. That way I've seen all the complaints and know about the associated problems.

Attempt #1 failed, the usual "unfortunately we can't do x or y".

I have tried again now. Hopefully it'll be the Sideshow Bob story, and sooner or later I will find a helpful soul who will oblige...
  • Third time lucky! After two "Sorry we can't help" replies, I finally found a helpful advisor who gave me the Gypsy Fortune Teller shop. Yay!
  • Third time lucky! After two "Sorry we can't help" replies, I finally found a helpful advisor who gave me the Gypsy Fortune Teller shop. Yay!
    Now if we can just get them to release Teenage Homer...
  • KLmaker
    1479 posts Member
    edited February 22
    @wadebear
    As well as:
    Books! Books! And Additional Books! w/ Emma Delacroix - 150 (earns)

There is also Captain Mordecai w/ his ship and Marge Ziff w/ her house. Both 150 Donuts each if I remember.
    I imagine you already have these or they would be on your list, no nitpicking, it's a good list, I Liked it, outstanding.

Are Captain Mordecai and Marge Ziff characters like Emma Delacroix, or are they skins with just the latter being a character.
    I thought I read it somewhere but can't remember where, I have only just got back on the game and way behind.
  • 1EllieG7294
    2375 posts Member
    edited February 23
    Post edited by 1EllieG7294 on
  • But yeah, @KLmaker all 3 of those new characters are all standalone characters, not skins.