EA Forums - Banner

Anyone whose game was crashing able to play yet?

Yup, just posted on this, seems a few are having the same problem. I put it down to the servers being over reun.

Replies

• QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited November 2012
    nope,unable to play,* keeps crashing in the middle of the dialogue OR right after it ends if I tap the screen to scroll through it at lightspeed
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited November 2012
    My guess is we have downloaded a wrong * version of the update or something cause when I manage to get pass the convo and tap the button to open the baloon shop all of them are priced as in-game cash,no donuts. While EVERYONE here complains at the Donut price tag on 2 of them. Seriously this is the only thing I can think of as if the game detects you have a wrong version of the update. Our town is not lost,its there,I manage to get in for 10sec EA I HOPE YOURE ACTUALLY WORKING ON THIS
  • andith26
    32 posts
    edited November 2012
    I cant play, it crash after tap on continue screen
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    My guess is we have downloaded a wrong * version of the update or something cause when I manage to get pass the convo and tap the button to open the baloon shop all of them are priced as in-game cash,no donuts. While EVERYONE here complains at the Donut price tag on 2 of them. Seriously this is the only thing I can think of as if the game detects you have a wrong version of the update. Our town is not lost,its there,I manage to get in for 10sec EA I HOPE YOURE ACTUALLY WORKING ON THIS

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with you. It's not far fetched, especially since people got this update all at different times, so there must be some kind of variation on different updates. Also since the prices are different. You can get past the convo though? When does it crash for you? Have you tried clicking on anything else?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!