EA Forums - Banner

has anyone noticed.......

Prev1
Been there since KL update......

Replies

• tardtastic839
    8 posts
    edited August 2013
    Ja, I think they did that on the Krustyland update.
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited August 2013
    Yep, it started after the KL update. I think people pointing it out gave Neo already a few opportunities to take his Captain Obvious gif out of storage :lol:.
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited August 2013
    Hee hee hee you cant hide now :twisted:

Apparently if youclean a building and dont see who tagged it, then it means that your building has been tagged, cleaned, and tagged again!

I cant even see handshakes in my kl though :( I hope my neighbours realise I am visiting regularly... I do try to hit at least one sf building to let them know..... I just need kl tickets so much!
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited August 2013
    Lol OK :mrgreen:
  • punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited August 2013
    Update, good addition.
  • smharris129
    283 posts Member
    edited August 2013

Apparently if youclean a building and dont see who tagged it, then it means that your building has been tagged, cleaned, and tagged again!

I cant even see handshakes in my kl though :( I hope my neighbours realise I am visiting regularly... I do try to hit at least one sf building to let them know..... I just need kl tickets so much!

Been visiting daily, tiger. Really like your item art.

Screenshot_2013-08-01-17-50-15.jpg
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013

Been visiting daily, tiger. Really like your item art.

Screenshot_2013-08-01-17-50-15.jpg

+ 1 He has the best item art! I loved the Bender he made and most recently Hypnotoad, both from Futurama. Really great stuff Tiger! So glad we are neighbors. 8)
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited August 2013
    I am so glad people like it :-)

I am replacing hypnotoad tomorrow probably.... I have a few ideas sketched out for halloween.

• pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013

I am replacing hypnotoad tomorrow probably.... I have a few ideas sketched out for halloween.
    Don't forget to post pictures. That art looks smashing. :P
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited August 2013
    Will do :wink:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    I can't wait. :D
    BTW, I'm finally getting handshakes in KL too, with the friend's name. I like it. :D
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013

You can't replace hy...... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited August 2013

I cant wait until I have a really big area marked off for pictures... I really would like four by four full squares and a couple spare millions!! I do keep screen caps of all my pics though :)

This is really a test of how small I can go and still create pictures that work.... and I had a go at copying the simpsons font but it is a bit big at the moment... what do you think?

O9pQk9x.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Wow!! That art is very impressive :thumbup:

Outstanding in fact :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Nailed it, looks outstanding.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013

Can't wait to see what you come up with next. :D And as Pantu said, definitely post pics! :D
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I can't wait. :D
    BTW, I'm finally getting handshakes in KL too, with the friend's name. I like it. :D

yes so am I which is good. I only visit my neighbours KL as going back and forth takes too long and anyway I need tickets (I visit all 100 till I get three hits on each). What I have noticed is that since I've stopped visiting other Springfields my righteousness rating has stayed at 5*.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited August 2013
    WOW, Tiger, it's really awesome, congrats !

• TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited August 2013

You do some great work! When you say "sketched out", do you use graph paper to simulate the squares of space in the game or another method? I'm curious as I had a couple of ideas I wanted to try, but I didn't want to screw around with them in my Springfield before I knew they'd work somewhat first :)
  • smharris129
    283 posts Member
    edited August 2013

The Hypnotoad is pretty awsome and this capture does it no justice. Tiger placed burning leaves in the eyes to great effect.

Screenshot_2013-08-15-17-30-06.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.