EA Forums - Banner

No rewards

Ok, that message was disjointed because I was writing it on my phone - but I wanted to update everyone

FIXED!!!

So here was the situation. I was tapping things and not receiving any money or XP. I read the FAQ on how to help it, and it appears to have been written by someone else using their phone - because it's missing some details. Here is how I fixed this bug.

Someone needs to visit your town and graffiti your school.

You remove the graffiti

Do not touch anything else, instead go to a friend who you can interact with (best to have 3 tasks)

When the friend is loaded, hit the spray can on their school

Money and XP should pop up.

Collect all the money and XP.

Complete two more tasks! I also followed the advice of the FAQ and did not touch any schools or Sideshow Bob following this - I will likely not even touch mine until after this game receives a much needed patch.

I like the game - it beats out any other of it's kind and I hope they reward players who have been persistent with some free donuts or a cool item!

Replies

• lechiengrand
    13 posts
    edited March 2012
    Wow, good job working out the fix! May the EA minions shower you with pink donuts :D
    Now, any idea how to fix the connections issues...?
  • kickurass2x
    6 posts
    edited March 2012
    Another solution to this problem is to store a tree, yes it works and I don't know why but storing a tree restores your rewards.
  • jptrhodes
    23 posts
    edited March 2012
    Another solution to this problem is to store a tree, yes it works and I don't know why but storing a tree restores your rewards.

I've used this method as well!

It's much easier than tracking down a school, etc. which I found really difficult and time consuming.
  • DickLeDouche
    1 posts
    edited March 2012
    Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for the fix guys. I had spent 3 days without being able to collect. :(.....

• bterry1989
    4 posts
    edited April 2012
    Yay! Thx for the fix. Tree method works great!
  • xbyakkax
    4 posts
    edited April 2012
    You have to store a tree to avoid collecting bugs, how ridiculous it that?! I wish I never saw this game at Appstore since it's very addictive, and all those bugs are very frustrating.
  • ngjim
    9 posts
    edited April 2012
    my user is ngjim and it is no rewards too.
    my conformity bonus is change to -26843544.0% suddenly
    and then i can't receive and money and XP
  • ngjim
    9 posts
    edited April 2012
    may be i know the reason now, when i put the barrier on the road, i have no and rewards, when i it to my inventory, my rewards is come back. ohhhhhhhhh......
  • ngjim
    9 posts
    edited April 2012
    ohhhh no.....when i come back the game, my bonus is still -26843544.0% ,i have no any rewards .........
  • bluebear_74
    3 posts
    edited April 2012
    Thank god for this thread. The tree trick worked for me.
  • ta4man
    21 posts
    edited April 2012
    Yes the tree thing worked for me, mine started after my lemon tree was stollen too!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!