EA Forums - Banner

This happen to others??

He had the order wrong in the first guide that was posted. I think it's been updated since then. That Lisa quest should be the last one in the quest line.

Replies

  • TKC_Panda
    102 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm not one to moan/complain, but is anyone else a fan of the extra bonus items at the end of long quests? I know it's usually done for holiday quests, but getting the shamrock and Liberty Bell as an extra perk was just cool. Wish there was something every quest line.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    I had the same as op :wink:
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    TKC_Panda wrote:
    I'm not one to moan/complain, but is anyone else a fan of the extra bonus items at the end of long quests? I know it's usually done for holiday quests, but getting the shamrock and Liberty Bell as an extra perk was just cool. Wish there was something every quest line.

    I agree. Even if its just a new task for an old character there should be something. Even a new color option for a shrub would be ok.
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Mine seem to skip out of order too
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    Mine have appeared in a slightly different order as well, the middle section has missed out a couple

    I've defo not been promoted for this task:


    11) Make Lou Teach Reform School and make Bart and Milhouse Attend Reform School(Chief Wiggum triggers)

    Everytime a task is completed i make sure everyone is free in my town & KL but have not seen this quest yet as im on this quest at the moment:

    12) Make Fat Tony Get Rid of a Problem. Make Legs Sell Smuggled Goods. Make Louie Perform a Hit (Fat Tony triggers)

    All very strange, maybe i will get quest 11 sometime soon :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Mine have appeared in a slightly different order as well, the middle section has missed out a couple

    I've defo not been promoted for this task:


    11) Make Lou Teach Reform School and make Bart and Milhouse Attend Reform School(Chief Wiggum triggers)

    Everytime a task is completed i make sure everyone is free in my town & KL but have not seen this quest yet as im on this quest at the moment:

    12) Make Fat Tony Get Rid of a Problem. Make Legs Sell Smuggled Goods. Make Louie Perform a Hit (Fat Tony triggers)

    All very strange, maybe i will get quest 11 sometime soon :lol:

    That's part 17. Sahl updated the guide with the correct order. This is why he should use my guide ... :)
  • TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited August 2013
    We DO sorely need some new decorations...that's for sure.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Sahl updated the guide with the correct order. This is why he should use my guide ... :)

    Oh is this....this guide you wouldnt let the good people of here see :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.