EA Forums - Banner

Golden Goose Realty

Prev1
Will Golden Goose Realty will come back to premium items?

Replies

• I don't think anyone knows, unless they are keeping it quiet. Lots of players are keeping their fingers crossed. I was lucky to save up donuts and get it last time. The best spend ever
  • Will Golden Goose Realty will come back to premium items?

Pretty sure that it will return to the game at some point in time, as to if it will be soon only EA know, if you are serious about getting it then keep enough donuts on hand ready for its return.
  • Literally can’t add any more items to my town now without GGR. I’ve no idea why I keep going when I can’t expand. It better be added soon, because without it I’m done.
  • Omg I know!!! @stevieg6921
    I’m dying for GGR💀 to the point where I’m pretty sure I’d be considered obsessed! I’ve been waiting for it’s return like some anxious school girl being picked up on prom night😩 it’s been horrible lol Seriously thou I’ve been playing this game FOR-EV-ER, & finally got to a point where I’m doughnut rich, and can buy whatever I want💅🏻Only thing is now I have no place to put it all🤷🏻‍♀️so until GGR returns I can’t help but to feel the irony🤦🏻‍♀️
  • I think I will stop playing if Golden Goose Realty doesn’t come out. Springfield Heights Land expansion is needed too. Need to consolidate my wealthy area.
  • CarnerP
    3 posts New member
    I’m in same boat as many of you. I been playing for a long while, but missed out on GGR not once but twice. You know real life comes first. Now I’m like use every single day just waiting on this GHR, because I’m in need of more land badly, have no more to put anything new.
  • Its ridiculous that it is not a permanent item in the store or Yearbook
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • HawleyBDB
    1038 posts Member
    Yeah I’m at that stage now where my land is maxed out and I need the GGR. I’ve hardly logged on this new mini event now because I have no land to put anything anywhere, so I’ve lost interest... I’ve gone from playing religiously every day to once every few days now. Desperate for this building just so I can carry on playing!
    Username: KidHawley
  • I doubt they'll ever make it a regular item. Once it comes back for a limited time players will jump at the chance and they're hoping you'll go and buy the sprinkles to pay for it.

The catch 22 with that plan is that by the time a player's town is big enough that they realise the importance of the GGR it's also big enough to go buy whatever you prefer to farm those donuts with.

When it last showed up I'd started a second town, so I went and blew the dust off my wallet. I knew just how much I'd need it, but only because I'd already got it for my main town and knew what was coming.
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • HawleyBDB wrote: »
    Yeah I’m at that stage now where my land is maxed out and I need the GGR. I’ve hardly logged on this new mini event now because I have no land to put anything anywhere, so I’ve lost interest... I’ve gone from playing religiously every day to once every few days now. Desperate for this building just so I can carry on playing!

Disappointing and frustrating to have that single item keeping you (and likely a fair number of others) from enjoying the game. Seems like keeping GGR largely unattainable is an easy way to lose players, while offering it frequently or permanently is an easy way to keep players.
  • wadebear
    4035 posts Member
    The GGR should just be added to every player's Store once they've bought the last piece of cash available land.
  • That seems a sensible idea, but we're talking about EA
  • Why were land tokens introduced in the first place? Was it an attempt to ration players, effectively controlling expansion? But then GGR sort of negates that, rationing land for some players but not others.
  • CarnerP
    3 posts New member
    I too am at this very cross road. I can not buy or do any more events because I have no more land to buy. I need the GGR to continue. IF it doesn’t come soon I’m most likely going to do like others have done and just stop playing. It’s ridiculous my.
  • wadebear
    4035 posts Member
    Why were land tokens introduced in the first place?
    Land Tokens were originally a bonus given out as a fairly frequent prize in the Daily Challenges and as prize track wins in Events. "Wow! Now I can get that expensive piece of property for free!"
    At the time all land plots were cash - there weren't any that required a Land Token.
    At some point (while I wasn't playing) EA added all those Land Token Only purchasable land plots, stopped giving Land Tokens out as Prize Track wins, and reduced the win frequency for them in the Daily Challenges.
  • It might have been Winter 2017 that brought the first land expansion for tokens but I can't be sure.
    I seem to recall them giving us a 3x3 plot up by the mountains for the new content to go on, no choice on where to spend tokens, or not, just land unlocked and ready to go.
    They were definitely available by the time Itchy and Scratchy land happened, and the Krustyland nuke, later on in 2018.
  • 1-Graham-S
    260 posts Member
    edited March 26
    I thought to go look, after remembering I had my banked tokens vanish a while back and did as the helpline suggested by wasting my time posting on here. That linked me back from Feb '18 to this from January 2018 . . .
    Can you buy the new land
    Post edited by 1-Graham-S on
  • PS - when you do get the GGR and earn a token every 12 hours, so 2 a day . . .
    Right now there are 592 tiles you can only get by using a token !!
    It's little wonder I went and paid for the donuts to get it, knowing it's worth and rarity. That's what they want players to do which is why they will never make it easy to get.
  • £29.99 I think is a fair price.
  • It should never be a straight cash offering. The idea is you can play for free but they'd prefer you to want to go and buy things, and the GGR is pretty much an essential item.
    That means while they want you to buy the Ds to get it, you should be able to use any sprinkles you've earned ( OK, farmed ) to go and get it too.