EA Forums - Banner

Golden Goose Realty

2Next

Replies

• MeliMel80
    posts New member
    I'm super aggravated like the rest of you I am literally stuck and unable to do much since I have NO LAND LEFT!!!! Why is EA not releasing GGR like come on I have been playing for like 9 years and I can't add to my Springfield heights OR anything else. I'm ready to just say screw it and find something else to play. It's a shame to be honest.
  • HawleyBDB
    1038 posts Member
    Yeah, I haven’t even started this event because of having no room. I’m really not going to put hours and hour in rearranging just to make a little space for new stuff when there are actual spaces I can unlock if only I had GGR... I’ve been playing since day one with time off here and there and I’m finally at the border now unable to unlock anymore land. Over the last year I’ve logged on every single day multiple times but not being able to progress now has really taken the shine off. Like I say I haven’t even started this event. Ugh. I really hope they release the GGR soon man :( Really is rubbish not being able to play :(
    Username: KidHawley
  • Cmon EA, I'm waiting patiently for the return of ggr, I've bought all the land I can and now I'm being blocked from building new stuff, need more land tokens badly😔
  • Better check your spelling ;)
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.

Where’s his mistake?
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise

Where’s his mistake?

It's Realty not Reality.
  • Razor049
    158 posts Member
    edited April 23
    Never mind.
    My town 5/13/20: https://i.imgur.com/GHOIICG.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.

Where’s his mistake?

It's Realty not Reality.

Ahhh that’s the only thing I didn’t see I was going over and over. I though he’s done loads
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise