EA Forums - Banner

Pixel mix up?

Is anyone else having an issue with pixels being mixed up. Almost every time I play the game, some part of the image is mixed up with something else. For example, sections of the monorail could be showing as something totally wrong.

Replies

• This has happened to me for many years now, usually just random places on the screen, just scroll across the screen then back usually fixes it. Or just log out and back in again.
  • I used to get that texture glitch occasionally, but I haven't seen it in a while. Maybe since I got a new phone last year
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • It's a very old glitch and still going.
    Another way to fix it if it's bothering you is go into build/move mode and tap on an affected item. That should give it the nudge it needs to give you the correct image :)
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • It's never any bother, just happens a lot
  • Happens more on my Kindle than on my phone so it might be a memory thing where it can't remember what the image should be and makes a wild guess !?!
  • Yes, sometimes they are really funny. People take screen shots. If it bothers you, go into edit, tap on the deco that's acting up and it will switch them all back.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I missed out on a town full of exploding gingerbread Simpsons that fixed itself just as I touched the screen to grab a shot, oh well . . .
  • KLmaker
    1497 posts Member
    edited March 24
    bluntcard wrote: »
    Yes, sometimes they are really funny. People take screen shots. If it bothers you, go into edit, tap on the deco that's acting up and it will switch them all back.

rmqxm2zkhswb.jpeg
    nxvcy51yrvsq.jpeg

I liked these two as it suggested they went through quality control and someone thought, Pass yes, Pass yes.

7qb4mrqscv5t.jpeg
    1kx8qnzdbn6v.jpeg
    87te7t20k2n1.jpeg

Yeah, had to be done.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • bluntcard
    3904 posts Member
    I had one glitch which was a little tiny Simpson's house sitting in the grass.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • A very tiny brown house, mountains replaced with unpopped and popping Side-show-you balloons, scrambled mountains.

9adzhk7igjlc.jpeg
    mj3zhj27wjig.png
    0q2fay5rbcg7.png
  • Awwww, now I want little teeny brown houses :)
  • . . . and I've started seeing the title of the thread as Mixel pix up !?! :D
  • * searching through photo library to see if there are any mixes pick-ups*
  • Hhhmm, Pick up mixers?

Sounds like some kind of speed-dating event, you remember, like people used to do back when they were allowed to leave their houses & meet up with more than 3 other actual humans.

• KLmaker
    1497 posts Member
    edited April 2
    There should be four Brown Houses here.
    k9146jk8n6bp.png

The Big Theatre is missing its BIG and, interestingly, the proper building had an animation at the time even though no one was in there.
    And should be two Brown Houses as well.
    e76sqbzpchnp.jpeg
    1x3a1kyzoxz1.png
    54wwnl1wuupy.png
    Something about Brown Houses???
    Post edited by KLmaker on
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).