EA Forums - Banner

Easter event?

Prev1
I've searched the forum, but I guess no one knows if or when there is to be an Easter event. As there is only a week to go now, I'm trying to wait patiently in the hope there's something worth waiting for.

Replies

• All you can do is wait until Tuesday's and Wednesdays that's when it normally gets announce.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • An event is coming, that's all the info out there. All I can infer from what I've heard is that since the current event doesn't end til March 31, the major event will start on April 7, after Easter. That could be wrong, it could easily show up on the server on March 30 and trigger on March 31, but I doubt it.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • joe444
    25 posts Member
    edited March 27
    Those under NDA have the details already. Speculation: The next event starts Wednesday next week and is not Easter related.
    Post edited by joe444 on
  • PotBellyPigeon
    483 posts Member
    edited March 28
    I don't think we will get an Easter event this year but hopefully EA will bring back some of the Easter content in the store but it will probably be unlikely. I'm hoping the update won't start until April 7th (a week after the current event ends). I'm also hoping the next event will have some new tweaks to the current format either by changing the length to 4 weeks instead of 5 or adding a 5th act to the 5 weeks or something from older events like we had the daily challenges with the Christmas/Winter event.
    Post edited by PotBellyPigeon on
  • Educated guess - if your device updates TSTO automatically and you're running behind completing this event then go to your app store settings and turn updates off before this Tuesday - I'll say there's likely to be an update around then for whatever comes next. No week off is my bet.
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • txrabbit3737
    1147 posts Member
    edited March 29

Nothing has been confirmed yet by the people with the NDA from EA or from EA themselves since the people under the NDA (LPNitendoITA, kclovesgaming, TSTOAddicts) haven't teased or revealed anything yet. The people with the NDAs probably haven't heard anything from EA yet but might do in the next few days/week. What is being mentioned now is just rumours and educated guesses based on how EA have released recent updates.

Are you on Discord, cause if you were, you'd know that LPNintendo announced he has gotten info for the next event from EA.

From Discord:
    LPNintendoITA

Yesterday at 10:48 AM
    Guess what. We just got the info for the next update!

Why was this FLAGGED?

UPDATE: It's since been removed. Thanks John.
    Post edited by txrabbit3737 on

• Nothing has been confirmed yet by the people with the NDA from EA or from EA themselves since the people under the NDA (LPNitendoITA, kclovesgaming, TSTOAddicts) haven't teased or revealed anything yet. The people with the NDAs probably haven't heard anything from EA yet but might do in the next few days/week. What is being mentioned now is just rumours and educated guesses based on how EA have released recent updates.

Are you on Discord, cause if you were, you'd know that LPNintendo announced he has gotten info for the next event from EA.

From Discord:
    LPNintendoITA

Yesterday at 10:48 AM
    Guess what. We just got the info for the next update!

No, I don't have Discord. I didn't know he already received the info and I assumed that no one received anything yet. I'm sorry and I take back what I said in the second half of my original comment.
  • 1-Graham-S wrote: »
    Educated guess - if your device updates TSTO automatically and you're running behind completing this event then go to your app store settings and turn updates off before this Tuesday - I'll say there's likely to be an update around then for whatever comes next. No week off is my bet.

The event ends at a certain time no matter if there is another update coming. It will usually let you finish whatever part you are on even after the end time so try to start part 5 before the timer in the store counts down to 0
  • Thanks @1EllieG7294 but I'm all done.
    I'm just aware of at least one player who missed the trigger quests - and might suffer if the update hits in a couple of days and strips all trace of this mini event, leaving no chance to complete.
    All I need to do is decide what I'm grabbing from the store and get on with it !!
  • bluntcard
    3904 posts Member
    I've been playing this game for seven years...and I still get excited by new events.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • txrabbit3737
    1147 posts Member
    edited March 29
    Why the H would my post get flagged?

UPDATE: Flags removed. Thx, John.
    Post edited by txrabbit3737 on
  • smohqy
    2107 posts Member
    Bring back the wheel!
  • bluntcard
    3904 posts Member
    Do not bring back the wheel.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • smohqy
    2107 posts Member
    (...bring back the wheel...)
  • Bring back crafting!
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • smohqy wrote: »
    Bring back the wheel!

They can't bring back the wheel............. cos I've still got it................ and it's still broken............... (and it's staying that way!)

• Michael McIntyre will be disappointed :tongue:
    ( for the international reader - The Wheel was a recent UK game show )
  • The wheel in question was the holiday prize wheel from the game - about 7-8 years ago? It was so maligned that they released a “destroyed holiday wheel” as a decoration. I would love to see the wheel back. It was truly random and evened the playing field - everyone, regardless of your donut wealth, had the same opportunity to get the prizes.
  • Tappable NPCs to hunt - yep
    Event neighbour actions - yep
    Themed mini games - yep
    Crafting - if it doesn't involve levelling up, maybe
    Prize wheel - nope, never
  • Springfield Heights real estate...........more land, please. And another mountain pass would be nice so I can use some of the 10,000 monorail pieces I have in storage.
    Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!