EA Forums - Banner

I really want to buy donuts.. Should i!?

If you'll enjoy them , do it. Need to rationalize give up a vice to pay for the,. But the important thing enjoy them and ley your neighbors enjoy them (unless you prefer envy then substitute liberally)

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Donuts are like Pringles once you pop you cant stop lol same thing applies here once you buy donuts and get the taste of premium items you want more n more :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Donuts are unhealthy and addicting.
  • tyleerxo
    234 posts Member
    edited August 2013

This is what i'm afraid of! Once i start i won't be able to stop :oops:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    tyleerxo wrote:

This is what i'm afraid of! Once i start i won't be able to stop :oops:

Just like Pringles 1wc01R2.gif
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    From late August to February, I did not have any premiums. I have more than made up for that. :lol:

I justify by classifying as entertainment. You go to a movie, a game, etc., and when it's over, you have nothing to show for it. At least this way you have a Springfield, on a server, that you pray never goes down. :lol:

Seriously though, I'm happier with my town and it's premiums. But I know people who don't buy them and their town still looks good. Maybe start out with a less expensive purchase of donuts. Or bite the bullet and buy the boatload. :mrgreen:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Buy them. Give in to the dark side.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Its a slippery slope indeed...and one that im falling down.

Once you buy your first set of donuts - even the 4.99 for a small amount, you'll want more and more.

Consider them to be the dark side of the force..once you start down the trail, forever will it be your destiny :)

I'm soooo tempted to get arnie and his helicopter but ive yet to buy donuts for anything in SF (dont ask me about KL lol)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Or bite the bullet and buy the boatload. :mrgreen:

OOooo the boatload is a bit much for a 1st purchase :lol: Mine was the £34.99 / 900donuts :) this is the one i buy the most :) I've only bought a boatload 3 times :)

900 goes a long way :)
  • Rebelious1
    85 posts
    edited August 2013
    tyleerxo wrote:
    They are so expensive.. But recently i've been getting so tempted in buying the donutss. The only premium items i've got is the Aztec theatre and SVT. But some of the other premium buildings are looking very appealing (Frink's Lab, Krusty Studios, Duffman!)

So should i get some donuts!? Do you think the premium content is worth it?

Noooooo once u do it you can't stop it's like drugs....
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    If i were you and wasn't sure if you would enjoy them i would start with a 300 donut pack... I believe it is 20 dollars if i am not mistaken. Correct me if i am wrong please. thank you guys !
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013

Once you buy your first set of donuts - even the 4.99 for a small amount, you'll want more and more.

Consider them to be the dark side of the force..once you start down the trail, forever will it be your destiny :)

I'm soooo tempted to get arnie and his helicopter but ive yet to buy donuts for anything in SF (dont ask me about KL lol)
    I'll be honest I like Arnie, but the novelty of him flying arourd wears off after the 100th time you accidently tap on him.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    If i were you and wasn't sure if you would enjoy them i would start with a 300 donut pack... I believe it is 20 dollars if i am not mistaken. Correct me if i am wrong please. thank you guys !

The 300 pack might be a good place to start. :thumbup: I began by buying those. The 900 is $50 but you could always see if you can find iTunes cards on sale. Makes it a little easier on the wallet. :D
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013

I'll be honest I like Arnie, but the novelty of him flying arourd wears off after the 100th time you accidently tap on him.

I like Arnie. Of course I'm not in my Springfield that often. :D As soon as they rerelease Kang, I hope to put him in his ship flying around too. 8) (Or can't you do that?)

Arnie does get in the way, doesn't he TwiztidThorn? :mrgreen:
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I've only bought a boatload 3 times :)

Gah! :shock:
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I did, got moleman and arnie so far and I couple of other premiums, it does get harder to say no when you know you've already popped your tapped out cherry for lack of a better term. So I'd be wary of that.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I try to only $5-25, at a time, my first purchase was a $50 one, but I try to hold back, I have yet to get 33 lvl premiums.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!