EA Forums - Banner

LIVE NOW "Rise of the Robots" April 7 - May 12

Prev134
txrabbit3737
1145 posts Member
edited April 7
Rise_of_the_Robots_Splash_Screen.png
Not April Fool's. This is legit. (had to fix the dates)
Post edited by txrabbit3737 on
What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?

Replies

• Castiel19x
    4283 posts Member
    Can't wait. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • So instead of Easter it's transformers?
  • Castiel19x
    4283 posts Member
    So instead of Easter it's transformers?

We don't always get an Easter event.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • 4junk3000
    5349 posts Member
    edited April 1

Looks more like a Terminator parody. Maybe there's a "resurrection-judgement day" connection lol

I wonder if Ziff's Robot Marge will tie in. Or if there's a whole family coming to join her.

It would be awesome if Homer had a task to ride that new cruiser motorcycle off a bridge into a storm basin while chasing Bart.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Castiel19x
    4283 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »

Looks more like a Terminator parody. Maybe there's a "resurrection-judgement day" connection lol

I wonder if Ziff's Robot Marge will tie in. Or if there's a whole family coming to join her.

It would be awesome if Homer had a task to ride that new cruiser motorcycle off a bridge into a storm basin while chasing Bart.

Looking forward to this one.

Seeing how its robots imagine if they gave us Bender from Futurama as that would be awesome but I doubt they will. :)
  • txrabbit3737
    1145 posts Member
    edited April 2
    The entire event has been literally spoiled online by a certain group, who does have an NDA with EA. I won't link or say who they are here, but I know what all the new items are.

UPDATE: everyone knows now, all items are visible on on the spoiler sites.
    Post edited by txrabbit3737 on
  • Got no room for it without GGR. Oh well.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »

Seeing how its robots imagine if they gave us Bender from Futurama as that would be awesome but I doubt they will. :)
    unknown.png
    Just funnin' with ya.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6286 posts Moderator
    Hopefully they add Linguo, David & The Chocobots Leader
  • Castiel19x
    4283 posts Member

They still need to add Just stamp the ticket guy :)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6286 posts Moderator
    Castiel19x wrote: »

They still need to add Just stamp the ticket guy :)

For real
  • HawleyBDB
    1038 posts Member
    Any sign of GGR?? I haven’t been able to play since the last two events as I have zero room to put anything. Will be the same for this event if there’s no GGR :(
    Username: KidHawley
  • HawleyBDB wrote: »
    Any sign of GGR?? I haven’t been able to play since the last two events as I have zero room to put anything. Will be the same for this event if there’s no GGR :(

Nope, not this event.
  • glennsoe
    184 posts Member
    The entire event has been literally spoiled online by a certain group, who does have an NDA with EA. I won't link or say who they are here, but I know what all the new items are.

Is it the tstoddicts site you mean?

They have a video up on the spoiler

https://tstoaddicts.com/2021/04/01/april-event-spoilers/
  • I'm already preparing for the anguish of being taunted by Lady-bot, but not being allowed to buy her because I already own Frink & the stupid future house that she's bundled with. 😡

• Ditto on the LadyBot. It would make sense for her to be a prize in a mystery box given the theme, but she won’t be included, simply because she is one of only two characters I don’t own.
  • glennsoe wrote: »

Is it the tstoddicts site you mean?

They have a video up on the spoiler

https://tstoaddicts.com/2021/04/01/april-event-spoilers/

Yes, at the time I first posted, it had not spread everywhere. It's all up on wikisimpsons also.
  • Castiel19x
    4283 posts Member
    All the prizes look awesome and now can't wait for this event. :)
  • HawleyBDB
    1038 posts Member
    Really not liking the look of this event! First time I think I may have said that! The prizes, only my opinion of course, look awful! Nearly everything is a robot! Ugh! I prefer more classic items! Also no GGR so I can’t play it anyways! Damn! :(
    Username: KidHawley
  • joe444
    15 posts Member
    HawleyBDB wrote: »
    Really not liking the look of this event! First time I think I may have said that! The prizes, only my opinion of course, look awful! Nearly everything is a robot! Ugh! I prefer more classic items! Also no GGR so I can’t play it anyways! Damn! :(

The buildings I can use but everything else will go into storage.