EA Forums - Banner

LIVE NOW "Rise of the Robots" April 7 - May 12

Replies

• bluntcard
    3886 posts Member
    I'm loving a lot of content I've seen so far. Hopefully a lot of these new "characters" aren't sedentary and will be rolling around our towns. They put a lot of work into this one. Lots fun and different.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I'm easily pleased :)
    Remember when events dried up and people thought this game was doomed ??!
    I'm with you on LadyBot though, one of the few I'm needing in my main town.
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • Alright this is easily the weirdest event EA has ever produced, maybe even weirder than Clash of Clones. I do see a building I’ve been waiting on though so I’m happy.
  • 4junk3000
    5349 posts Member
    edited April 3
    glennsoe wrote: »
    The entire event has been literally spoiled online by a certain group, who does have an NDA with EA. I won't link or say who they are here, but I know what all the new items are.

UPDATE: everyone knows now, all items are visible on on the spoiler sites.

Is it the tstoddicts site you mean?

They have a video up on the spoiler

https://tstoaddicts.com/2021/04/01/april-event-spoilers/

Thank you for sharing this!! I just watched the video and am very pleased with the new buildings they are bringing. The rest i don't care too much about but at least they are new and interesting features.

Two things i learned that are worth knowing:
    there won't be any tokens as prizes this time (yay!!) and we will need about 800 donuts to buy all premiums.
    So I'll start farming now and appreciate this info.

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!
    Post edited by 4junk3000 on
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • frosted1414
    2499 posts Member
    edited April 3
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    The entire event has been literally spoiled online by a certain group, who does have an NDA with EA. I won't link or say who they are here, but I know what all the new items are.

UPDATE: everyone knows now, all items are visible on on the spoiler sites.

Is it the tstoddicts site you mean?

They have a video up on the spoiler

https://tstoaddicts.com/2021/04/01/april-event-spoilers/

Thank you for sharing this!! I just watched the video and am very pleased with the new buildings they are bringing. The rest i don't care too much about but at least they are new and interesting features.

there won't be any tokens this time (yay!!) and we will need about 800 donuts to buy all premiums.

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!

Acording to https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Rise_of_the_Robots_content_update
    b8tzw02xqtij.jpg
    there are tokens for purchase (not as 'prizes')
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • KLmaker
    1490 posts Member
    Buildings look good, 1x human character, big can, all that I like the look of.
    Not sure about the robots though, but I will get all prizes just in case as they look like they could be useful.
    I passed on the bleachers, I think it was in the Marge At The Bat event, because I thought nah, big mistake.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    Buildings look good, 1x human character, big can, all that I like the look of.
    Not sure about the robots though, but I will get all prizes just in case as they look like they could be useful.
    I passed on the bleachers, I think it was in the Marge At The Bat event, because I thought nah, big mistake.

Not the dreaded "Tap Ball" bleachers?
    I couldn't make anything I liked outta most of that stuff, if you want it I'll dig it out of the depths of my inventory, dust it off and post it to you, (just as soon as your cheque clears) 😁😂🤣

• wadebear
    4035 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    there won't be any tokens as prizes this time (yay!!) and we will need about 800 donuts to buy all premiums.
    According to my research 9 of the Mystery Box items are available in the Yearbook, so you'll probably come out better if you get those items there. Because even if you have to buy a whole row of 5 items to get the one you're after you're still getting 5 items for 150 Ds rather than 1.
    And no, I'm still not finished with my Yearbook analysis program. It's just one thing after another. Now I'm sick with a viral sinus infection AND I have a pinched nerve in my neck AND the meds they put me on for the viral infection played absolute havoc with my insulin absorption so my blood sugar has been crazy for a week...
  • wadebear
    4035 posts Member
    Wait. I just had a thought while I was brushing my teeth:
    If
    we're not getting any Mystery Box Tokens as prizes in the prize track
    , then
    maybe we'll get them as payouts from Daily Challenges like we did at Christmas
    ?
  • KLmaker
    1490 posts Member
    edited April 3
    That’s incredible, I get the same results with a newspaper on the toilet. :D:D:D:D
  • 4junk3000
    5349 posts Member
    My yearbook is empty. I emptied it ages ago, shortly after it was released. I had no idea the YB stuff would be future prizes to win so i just cleared it out. All these tokens are completely redundant and a dozen donuts is a lame substitute for not making new prizes. So I appreciate them doing the work this time, even if they're all
    robots
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • wadebear
    4035 posts Member
    KLmaker wrote: »
    That’s incredible, I get the same results with a newspaper on the toilet. :D:D:D:D
    You get your teeth clean with a newspaper? How?
  • VigilantGuardian
    235 posts Member
    edited April 4
    Interestingly enough the event is based on the episode before Diatribe of a Mad Housewife, or the episode that prompted Love and War. Year of Season 15 anyone?
  • KLmaker
    1490 posts Member
    wadebear wrote: »
    KLmaker wrote: »
    You get your teeth clean with a newspaper? How?

:D:D:D:D:D
  • wadebear wrote: »
    If
    , then
    ?

dunn
    wadebear wrote: »
    If
    , then
    ?

we dunno yet it's just assumption from last events
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • They should bring back mini games to earn tokens. Remember the digging game or blasting funzos.
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • Not sure if this has been asked already, but are there any returning characters?
  • When can we download the update?
  • wadebear
    4035 posts Member
    When can we download the update?
    When it's available. And not a moment before! >:)
  • The update will probably be available later on today, ready for the event starting tomorrow :)
    I'd guess to check in about 3 or 4 hours from now.
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk