EA Forums - Banner

Won’t let me log in

I keep trying to log in and it just says ‘error occurred’ I’ve tried to change my password a couple of times. I’ve tried different devices and WiFi’s. Nothing works.

Replies

• @liverpol2k10
    Go to origin.com or EA.com
    and change your password to have less than 16 characters with only letters and numbers.
    Watch out for the app adding a space after entering your password in the game
    If that doesn't work and you have an account,
    uninstall the app, reset your password, then reinstall the app do not play while downloading
    You can also try re-validating your email at ea.com
  • [quote="1EllieG7294;c-2190625"]@liverpol2k10
    Go to origin.com or EA.com
    and change your password to have less than 16 characters with only letters and numbers.
    Watch out for the app adding a space after entering your password in the game
    If that doesn't work and you have an account,
    uninstall the app, reset your password, then reinstall the app do not play while downloading
    You can also try re-validating your email at ea.com[/quote]
    It didn’t work
  • So you did everything i said and in the order stated and it didn't work?
    If you know your account login info, Uninstall, reboot device, reinstall, do not play while downloading
    If that doesn't work you'll have to contact ea for help
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/TSTO-Technical-help/m-p/9843512#M133010
  • @liverpol2k10
    One more thing to try
    Check that the date and time of the device are correct. SET possibly in the menu SETTINGS / SYSTEM / DATE and TIME / DATE and AUTOMATIC TIME - Useful time and date provided by the network and AUTOMATIC TIME ZONE
  • @1EllieG7294 I’ll try that now thanks