EA Forums - Banner

Why EA needs to offer the GGR a bit more often - and some scary math ( edited )

2Next

Replies

• Someone with the GGR that needs tokens fast can drop 12 Ds to rush.
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • HawleyBDB
    1038 posts Member
    I’ve said this in multiple threads now.
    I’ve recently bought all land available! I’ve gone from playing this game religiously every single day, multiple times a day to not even logging in anymore! I haven’t been on for a couple of months now only in the events every now and then to get some prizes! I can no longer take part in events as I have no room at all to put anything! I’ve lost all motivation to log on! Which is such a shame cus I love this game. I have loads of plans of what I want to do too, but it’s impossible to play without GGR! What’s worse is I have no idea when it’ll be available again, so I don’t know when I’ll be able to play this game again! Sucks :(
    Username: KidHawley

• I’ve been playing this game forever and it’s sucks having all this stuff and no where to put it😑
    I recently had to pack📦away my
    KL😔 just to make room for the new event stuff, and to have a little extra room to play with again. I keep contemplating if I should just blow up my whole town and start new, so I can design again! Something I really don’t wanna do😢 but I feel like I’m being forced to. That or just stop playing idk how much longer I can hold out till I’m just over it☠️⚰️

(Meanwhile music playing in the background)
    🎼Baby🎶Come Back 🎵
  • Good God Almighty, just make the damn thing FREE like the Super Collider and KL Bus and IRS and every other thing that makes the basic underpinnings of the damn game *more playable*

Whatever moron came up with the idea of limiting land access?

It's as if Walmart said "Wait. Here's a great marketing idea. Let's make our shopping carts *smaller*. To keep customers from being able to fit everything they want to buy into their cart. It would be perfect. They'll spend less money at our store, and we'll make less profits. Win-win." [high-fives all around]
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • 1MikeyM
    351 posts Member
    Good God Almighty, just make the damn thing FREE like the Super Collider and KL Bus and IRS and every other thing that makes the basic underpinnings of the damn game *more playable*

Whatever moron came up with the idea of limiting land access?

It's as if Walmart said "Wait. Here's a great marketing idea. Let's make our shopping carts *smaller*. To keep customers from being able to fit everything they want to buy into their cart. It would be perfect. They'll spend less money at our store, and we'll make less profits. Win-win." [high-fives all around]

100% agree
  • My GGR converted to IGC a few months ago. My question is, if someone like me used it to gain all currently offered land, and they decide to release more land, what happens to my GGR? Or do they have some scheme to make you spend more RWC to get it, making the GGR just another property?
  • My GGR converted to IGC a few months ago. My question is, if someone like me used it to gain all currently offered land, and they decide to release more land, what happens to my GGR? Or do they have some scheme to make you spend more RWC to get it, making the GGR just another property?

I'm sure that they can make GGR convert back to issuing land tokens (if it's not already in the code) should they decide to give us more land, than assumes that the new land offered would be for land tokens and not some other currency that can be earned via a task such as the Springfield Heights area land.