EA Forums - Banner

Rise of the Robots: Super Robo Cyber Slam Walkthrough

LPNintendoITA
11530 posts Member
edited April 16
Super Robo Cyber Slam Pt. 1

Auto starts

Rumble Announcer 1: We know you'll be excited for this one, folks! Two local contenders meeting for this week's championship bout on ROBOT RUMBLE!
Rumble Announcer 2: That's right! It comes down to Professor Frink and Frink Junior's Smashius Clay versus Bart Simpson's Chief Knockahomer!
Rumble Announcer 1: I hope they rip each other's wiring out!
Rumble Announcer 2: And then eat it!
Rumble Announcer 1: Goosebumps!
Frink Jr.: My dad says we're going to win because we're smarter than you!
Bart: Your pocket calculator is smarter than I am — but I'm smart enough to get a whole team of nerds to build my robot!
Frink Jr.: Good glayvin!
Smashius Clay: I shall float like a Bluetooth butterfly and sting like a biomimetic bee!
Chief Knocka-Homer: I'm going to strike you repeatedly in the head with my wooden mallet.
Chief Knocka-Homer: From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow! AAAAAAH-AH!
Smashius Clay: That is terrifying. Please stop.

Task: Collect Remote Controls [x155]
Task: Make Bart "Coach" Chief Knockahomer to Victory
Time: 4h
Location: Robot Rumble Arena, Robot Rumble Studio, Springfield Wrestling Pavilion, Duff Center Arena, Duff Stadium, Springfield Hyperstadium, Basketball Stadium, Convention Center or Brown House
If the user has Chief Knocka-Homer: Task: Make Chief Knockahomer Defeat Smashius Clay
Location: Robot Rumble Arena, Robot Rumble Studio, Springfield Wrestling Pavilion, Duff Center Arena, Duff Stadium, Springfield Hyperstadium, Basketball Stadium, Convention Center or Brown House
If the user has Professor Frink: Task: Make Frink Be Ashamed of Smashius Clay's Defeat
Task: Make Homer Enjoy Watching Chief Knockahomer Win

Rumble Announcer 1: A decisive and brutal victory for Chief Knockahomer!
Chief Knocka-Homer: GET DOWN! GET DOWN!
Rumble Announcer 2: If there's one thing history has taught us about robots, it's that a large hammer and a mean streak will usually lead to victory...
Rumble Announcer 2: And humans will gladly usher in the robot apocalypse as long as we can watch the carnage!
Rumble Announcer 1: What's wrong with us?
Rumble Announcer 2: I don't know, but I hope they never cure it!
Rumble Announcer 1: You got that right!
Frink Jr.: I'm sorry I failed us, Dad.
Professor Frink: Don't you worry, son! We're not done yet.
Professor Frink: I promise we'll have our vengeance with the upgrading and the taking things too far!
Professor Frink: Science isn't science unless it's putting people at risk in an unrealistic Hollywood manner. Hoyvin!

Quest reward: $100 and 10 XP

Super Robo Cyber Slam Pt. 2

Auto starts

Lisa: Bart, I hear Professor Frink is completely rebuilding Smashius Clay to be more dangerous than ever. Aren't you worried?
Bart: No way! Now stop harshing my buzz. I'm going to take the Chief for another victory lap around the playground.
Chief Knocka-Homer: I AM THE CHAMPION, MY FRIENDS!
Lisa: Have you heard the fable of the Tortoise and the Hare?

Task: Collect Remote Controls [x115]
Task: Make Bart Bask in the Glow of His Championship
Time: 2h
Task: Make Lisa Tell the Story of the Tortoise and the Hare
If the user has Professor Frink: Task: Make Frink Aggressively Upgrade Smashius Clay

Lisa: So you see, even if you're the best, victory should never be assumed.
Bart: That story doesn't make any sense. Why did the turtle have hair? Besides, no one naps in the middle of a fight, and robots don't even sleep.
Lisa: That's not the point. The point is—
Chief Knocka-Homer: Man, you weren't kidding. She really is a drag.
Bart: I know, right?

Super Robo Cyber Slam Pt. 3

Auto starts

Rumble Announcer 1: Smashius Clay is back in the ring after five thrillingly brutal wins. If he wins tonight, he'll earn the right to a rematch against current champ Chief Knockahomer.
Rumble Announcer 2: What's unusual is how each time Smashius Clay wins now, he seems to take possession of the defeated robot and they join his growing "robot posse".
Rumble Announcer 1: Seemed weird to us too, but we consulted the Robot Rumble Rules Committee and they declared "winners keepers".
Ralph: You're going down! My daddy says Ralph-O-Cop has all the powers of a real policeman!
Smashius Clay: Prepare to be annihilated!
Ralph-0-Cop: Err, beep. I think this might be a job for the Eddiebot or the Loumaton. Wait here while I...
Frink Jr.: No mercy, Smashius! Sweep the treads!

Task: Collect Remote Controls [x115]
Task: Make Lisa Worry About Smashius Upgrades
Task: Make Bart Laugh at Ralph-O-Cop Getting Beat
If the user has Ralph: Task: Make Ralph Be Sad Ralph-O-Cop Lost
If the user has Professor Frink: Task: Make Frink Cackle With Mad Glee

Rumble Announcer 1: Another horrifyingly violent victory for Smashius Clay 2.0! I don't know about you, Steve, but I feel both sated and ashamed.
Ralph: Don't feel bad, Ralph-O-Cop. I once lost a fight with a crayon.
Ralph: Let's go get donuts. Daddy says donuts make the sads go bye-bye.
Smashius Clay: Not so fast. *injects nano-control bots into Ralph-O-Cop*
Ralph-0-Cop: I understand and obey, new master!
Frink Jr.: Dad, should we be worried that Smashius is taking over all these other robots?
Professor Frink: Nah. What could go wrong?
Ralph: Does this mean I have to follow you, too?
Smashius Clay: No. Return to your home and stop following me, annoying, sticky child.

Super Robo Cyber Slam Pt. 4

Auto starts

Bart: Guys, you gotta help me out! We have to upgrade Chief Knockahomer to the max or Smashius Clay will beat him and take over his robot mind!
Chief Knocka-Homer: Thanks for the vote of confidence there, boss.
Database: Forget it, Bart! We made Chief Knockahomer the way you wanted him the first time.
Cosine Tangent: Yeah! Besides, if we upgrade him now, he'll just turn on us and rampage. It's like the Fifth Law of Robotics or something.
Bart: I'll help you guys become more popular.
Database: According to what metric?
Cosine Tangent: Will there be points and levels?
Database: What will the badges look like?
Lewis Clark: How will you game-ify popularity?
Bart: I don't know. You guys can figure that out, too.
Cosine Tangent: That seems like an intriguing challenge.

Task: Collect Remote Controls [x155]
Task: Make Bart Beg Nerds to Upgrade Chief Knockahomer
Task: Make Nerds Gamify Popularity [x3]

Bart: I can't believe those nerds refused to help! I thought we were friends.
Lisa: No, you didn't!
Bart: Okay, I thought they were socially desperate enough that they'd help.
Chief Knocka-Homer: Don't sweat it, Bart. I'm gonna go right now and work on—
Bart: Some new killer finishing moves?
Chief Knocka-Homer: No, some new killer guitar licks! ROCK AND ROLL!
Bart: Aw, man!
Lisa: He's a surprisingly good guitarist considering he has metal claws for hands.
Bestimus Mucho: Worry not, my young human friends. When the time is right, the pos-i-bots shall come to the rescue!
Lisa: Did my Malibu Stacy car just talk?

Super Robo Cyber Slam Pt. 5

Auto starts

Rumble Announcer 1: And now, the championship rematch between Chief Knockahomer and Smashius Clay backed by his posse of defeated robot rivals!
Smashius Clay: Surrender to the inevitable, Knockahomer! You are no match for my upgraded battle systems, ruthless AI, and invasive nano-control bots.
Chief Knocka-Homer: Never! I have a wooden mallet, culturally insensitive headwear, and the will to rock like a mother!
Smashius Clay: I acknowledge your superior "cool factor", but only strength and treachery matter in battle!

Task: Collect Remote Controls [x195]
If the user has Chief Knocka-Homer: Task: Make Chief Knockahomer Lose Robot Fight
Task: Make Bart Watch in Horror as His Robot Loses
Task: Make Lisa Be Impressed by Upgraded Smashius Clay
If the user has Professor Frink: Task: Make Frink Celebrate Victory

Smashius Clay: Rise, Chief Knockahomer! Rise as my loyal minion!
Chief Knocka-Homer: I understand…and obey!
Bart: Chief Knockahomer, no!
Chief Knocka-Homer: I am sorry, human who was vaguely involved in my construction and rebirth, but I have no choice.
Professor Frink: Hoyvin! Vengeance is ours at last! WOO!
Frink Jr.: Chief Knockahomer is ours now!
Smashius Clay: Incorrect, small human. All of the robots are MINE — as all of Springfield shall soon be mine!
Professor Frink: Oh, nertz.
Rumble Announcer 1: It looks like our sick, sadistic exploitation has led the robots to rise against us, Dave.
Rumble Announcer 2: Maybe this is what we wanted all along, Steve. Someone to stop us because we couldn't stop ourselves.
Rumble Announcer 1: You got that right!
Rumble Announcer 2: Boo-yah!

Quest reward: $200 and 20 XP
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• lizdrumm
    1 posts New member
    Is there a issue with the server. I have not been able to get into the game for three days now. It keeps saying cannot connect to the server ....sorry about that
  • lizdrumm wrote: »
    Is there a issue with the server. I have not been able to get into the game for three days now. It keeps saying cannot connect to the server ....sorry about that

I've had zero problems getting into the game for the last few days or currently, might be worth restarting your device and router to see if that helps.
  • lizdrumm wrote: »

If i hit retry and it comes back counting I head to recent apps and swipe TSTO off the list to close it, then it's off to the home-screen to restart the game. it might come up again but I still won't retry if it's running that counter.
    If it still persists go open a browser and check you're online, then head to somewhere like downdetector.com to see if it's an EA issue.
    The same tricks apply to the never-ending donut. Give it a minute and if it stops and starts then it is at least trying to connect. If it doesn't then basically you got that cursed Bart screen but it didn't even show you, and it's waiting for you to tap a non-existent Retry button. Kill and reload.
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • Doomed to fail . . .
    etqtbh80bohl.png
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk