EA Forums - Banner

random mode

offyoupop
68 posts New member
I like this idea. I'd never win anything, but it would be great to be able to rate towns. My neighbor's towns blow me away and I should be able to let them know. :mrgreen:

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I like this idea. I'd never win anything, but it would be great to be able to rate towns. My neighbor's towns blow me away and I should be able to let them know. :mrgreen:

Aww thanks dude much appreciated :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I'm not cool enough to make your friends list, but I've heard rumors that your town is pretty great.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I'm not cool enough to make your friends list, but I've heard rumors that your town is pretty great.

Anyone who is brave enough to have your avatar is worthy of friendship :lol:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I like the cut of your jib sir.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Right back at ya sir ;)
  • chessfan12
    50 posts
    edited August 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

What's a jib?

According to Merriam Webster, a Jib is a "triangular sail set on a stay extending usually from the head of the foremast to the bowsprit or the jibboom"
  • Nightmare3102
    593 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Right back at ya sir ;)

Dudes get a room, this is getting gross now lol
  • chessfan12
    50 posts
    edited August 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    My reference was too obscure. This is what I was referring to:

Oh. I get it now.
  • offyoupop
    68 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    I guess there is oo ly one person who agrees the lol
  • homersimpleton
    71 posts
    edited August 2013
    random
  • spankyKALX
    189 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Ha! "is the poop deck really what i think it is?"
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Can I point out there flaw with this idea that friends could correspond with each other and give 5 *'s, n people could rate every neighbor 5 justcuzthey know the rewArd it gives.

Though personally I love the idea some if my neighbors have great towns I have 73 friends and enjoy them all!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Can I point out there flaw with this idea that friends could correspond with each other and give 5 *'s, n people could rate every neighbor 5 justcuzthey know the rewArd it gives.

Though personally I love the idea some if my neighbors have great towns I have 73 friends and enjoy them all!

Plus you could have people rating it badly just cause they can :evil:
  • dreadydrea
    201 posts
    edited August 2013
    I liked the idea until I read the last two posts. I enjoy all my neighbors towns, might be cool to have neighbors organized by the rating you have given them.

• offyoupop
    68 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Hmm your comments seem a little short sighted. Yes obviously there are people in the big bad world who will mark down towns just because they can but there are literally millions of tapped out users around the world so in visiting random towns odds are it would be very unlikely to visit the same town twice which would not only stop any victimization of any individual or constantly rating a single town 5* but obviously all scores would be averaged out anyway so those of us with a shred of integrity who rate towns fairly will still get our say and the system would be proved to work.
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited August 2013
    I just generally like the idea of randomly going in to peoples' towns, that way you can visit, admire and get inspiration from as much towns as you want and not be limited to viewing a 100 in your friends' list.

Maybe it could work like YouTube? :-o People can randonly 'surf' towns and give a 'like' to someones' town, maybe even leave comments :mrgreen:
  • offyoupop
    68 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Hmm I agree a 100 town limit does feel a little harsh considering the fact there is so much genius in the world
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.