EA Forums - Banner

Sideshow You Balloon Strategy

Prev13
I seem to do ok doing the 3 on the top left.

Replies

• ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited August 2013
    I actually just do it at random and I come out decent most times.. Never really gave it thought if it had a designated number other wise I would of been picked the same spots.. I thought it was randomized.
  • dreadydrea
    201 posts
    edited August 2013
    I pop randomly.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I just choose randomly
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited August 2013
    When I first started, I picked the color balloons Sideshow Bob was holding if they were available (2 pinks & 1 green). Not sure why... Guess I thought it was some sort of inside hint from EA or something :mrgreen: First time out I got 75 tickets or so, then it just went down from there... Now I just do it randomly, for the most part. Blue is my favorite color, so I think I tend to pop those more often.

Edited to fix typo... :oops:
  • stacykan
    422 posts
    edited August 2013
    I chose randomly best was 125 worst was 20. Seem to average about 45.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I tend to pop randomly - but i always select the balloons whos colors appear only once :)
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I pick randomly and hit 45 most often.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    I used to pick the colors I liked. Now I just pick the top left 3. Normally average around 40 or so
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I always pick pink. There were two pinks this morning and I only got 20 tickets.
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited August 2013
    I always pick pink. There were two pinks this morning and I only got 20 tickets.

I do the same, but I feel like my averages are lowering.
  • oryyx
    26 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I also pick the first three. I used to average 60 - 75 last week, and now I'm in the 40s. Serious drop.
  • spankyKALX
    189 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    i pick three unique colors that don't appear twice from the selection. Seems to work well...
    'course it could be my OCD.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited August 2013
    I like how EA says you can get donuts in the balloons. Hmmm...it's WD egg lie all over again. :cry:
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I like how EA says you can get donuts in the balloons. Hmmm...it's WD egg lie all over again. :cry:

Lady Gaga would be disappointed in EA, they told a lie, and she doesn't like liars. Oooh, I love Lady Gaga so much!
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Lady Gaga would be disappointed in EA, they told a lie, and she doesn't like liars. Oooh, I love Lady Gaga so much!

EA holds quite a poker face when it comes to these things.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

EA holds quite a poker face when it comes to these things.

dFM4KVN.gif

:lol::lol:
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited August 2013
    :twisted:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I just pick randomly really never really take much notice of what i get cos it really doesnt matter to me as its never really enough :lol: Now i just get the kids to pop them :) Best i got was 140 tickets worst was 15 lol

There was never donuts in the balloons, what that was is when you reach 300 popped balloons you would get 5 donuts, this has been proved to happen by someone on here who posted a picture of it.....cant remember who posted it tho :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • BlueElwood
    148 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I pop randomly :-) Live on the edge you know :lol:
    My highest was about 100 and my lowest was like 15 or 20 8)
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited August 2013

Apparently it's not a lie, just very, very rare.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9657331.page#29724782
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!