EA Forums - Banner

Arnie Pye

Everything in the game is covered here.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9626421.page

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    No, the walkthrough doesn't have Premium Character quests. Usually because the character themselves is usually the one who prompts the next quest. Not always, though.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    Premium questlines usually only have about roughly 5 tasks, just keep brockman running at the same time as arnie and you will be fine :)
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    CBG also triggers one part of the quest line.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    Premium questlines usually only have about roughly 5 tasks, just keep brockman running at the same time as arnie and you will be fine :)

What he Said :lol:

Whenever i have a new character of new update i make sure "Everyone" is free so you will get a prompt quickly and easily :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    CBG also triggers one part of the quest line.

Ah forgot about that one, somehhing about viral gold lol
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    The quest just seemed to have ended abruptly with Kent going back to his job after the viral phenomenon ran dry... I guess that was the end then. I would like it if after every questline a little pop up box came up and said "You've completed this story" or something. Otherwise I always check every character is off task to find out if the quest is still going.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    The quest just seemed to have ended abruptly with Kent going back to his job after the viral phenomenon ran dry... I guess that was the end then. I would like it if after every questline a little pop up box came up and said "You've completed this story" or something. Otherwise I always check every character is off task to find out if the quest is still going.

That is a good idea about the end of quest box!

Something like after the eddie and lou questline "congratulations you have completed level 33"

oj4viAy.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!