EA Forums - Banner

How long does it take for you to redesign your SF?

2Next

Replies

• danbyization
    538 posts
    edited August 2013
    frogger53 wrote:
    Redesigning takes a lot of patience. I did it as I added land go to save time, then when I was done buying all the land, I did a redesign by sections. Never timed it, though I did spend a couple of hours at a time, depending on what I was changing. I do know that a lot of time would be saved if tapping items was more accurate. I don't know if anyone else has this issue, but sometimes the inaccuracy is maddening. I can't tell you how many times I have to tap some items before I can actually move the item I'm after!

Agreed selecting items is an absolute nightmare it is.
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thats what im doing right now and it looks like a mess. I haz no spreadsheet :mrgreen:

Unlucky i don't think mine looks that messy but then again im probably giving a biased opinion lol
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    Took me 2 days to do a complet redesign i changed everything but first i did a plan in my head it was easier that way

Why plan in your head when you can plan on your computer :wink: lol

EfMWQ5h.png

Too much work for me to put it on computer lol :D

Ditto for me.

Good luck to ya if you design it on computer or on paper. That doesn't work for me though, having the plan in my head is both simpler and quicker. My newest redesign to roughly four days for the basic layout that was when Calmwood came out. Have been refining it in the weeks gone past for buildings that had me scratching my head. Now the Sunsphere and Wax museum is placed I am rather happy with everything. Now just have to decorated various buildings which will take some time.

Gradually running out of land though, comon EA give us an map expansion!!!
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm always changing things, with each new update and land buying dissatisfied with my town a bunch got a lot of uncompleted ideas not enough cash.
  • chessfan12
    50 posts
    edited August 2013
    I usually only redisign a section at a time. It only takes me a couple of hours. Although I didn't buy all the land yet.
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited August 2013
    I have some ideas I just dont have the time at the minute... or the money! I am starting to stretch out into new territory but I really dont want my landing screen to move at the minute. I am going to carry on as I am until have more spare time....... and then I hope to start again from the ground up! If changing my pictures is anything to go by, putting stuff in inventory to clear space can take nearly as long as taking it out again!

Its going to be fun though :)
  • RandyR
    13 posts
    edited August 2013
    I do sections at a time.....so, no particular time frame.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.