EA Forums - Banner

To all my neighbours..

Prev1
:twisted: No excuses! jk mate.

Replies

• jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited August 2013
    Would never even think of deleting you. Feed the OCD, it gets bigger and does cooler stuff, just like a sea monkey :D
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    ok
    :twisted:
    good luck
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    It's ok I won't delete you.
    Ohhhhh wait I'm not cool enough to be your neighbour :P jk lol
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    I would never delete you i hope the restaurants with the park will stay i love it :D
  • Dahl_Lin
    151 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    My sincere apologies to you all for not getting around to visiting you as much as I should. I'm busy redesigning (there's sh** everywhere) and its kind of draining. Damn my partial OCD.

Please don't delete me! :)

Yes it is. Ive redesigned so much I decided to wait till I buy all the expansions before I do it again.
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited August 2013
    If I was your neighbour I wouldn't delete you :D
  • Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited August 2013
    Ha I don't even know if my neighbours on in this forum, although would make sense as that's where they are getting my name from. Only people who are adding me I don't recognize their name :roll:
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm such a bad neighbour I haven't even realised lol :-) you should be deleting me! :-)
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    All good jay I keep ya! Happy Redesigning Tapping!

I can't seem to visit 2-3 friends due to game crashing , hoping they dnt delete me,
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Your redesigning is coming along very nicely. Take your time; there's no hurry. I don't mind if you don't visit me. :P I'll never delete such a sweetheart. :D
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    It's getting down right embarrassing Jay! Get on the ball! I was soooo close to hitting the delete button then remembered, oh yea, I'm not an *! Good to see you on the forum. I was actually thinking of sending you a pm to check on you.

Hope all is well!
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    My sincere apologies to you all for not getting around to visiting you as much as I should. I'm busy redesigning (there's sh** everywhere) and its kind of draining. Damn my partial OCD.

No worries mate, i hadn't even noticed your redesign, i have mainly been visiting KL's for extra tickets :wink:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013

Re-designing just sounds like an excuse to me childish_teasing_smiley.gif

Hope it all goes well, no deletion will be made by me :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I won't be deleting anyone any time soon.

Although in September I'm going to be away for three weeks (honeymoon) so hope no one deletes me either!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    GSFaerie wrote:

Although in September I'm going to be away for three weeks (honeymoon) so hope no one deletes me either!

See Jay Kay now this is a proper excuse of why someone wouldnt be visiting 1wc01R2.gif

Hope you have a great honeymoon mate :thumbup:
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    GSFaerie wrote:

See Jay Kay now this is a proper excuse of why someone wouldnt be visiting 1wc01R2.gif

Hope you have a great honeymoon mate :thumbup:

Cheers dude!

Don't get me wrong, if I can get on TSTO I will visit, but seeing as my fianc? isn't a gamer (and I've been banned from playing TSTO at home, only allowed at work!) I shall mostly be having a break from it and soaking up the sun/alcohol!!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    GSFaerie wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Hope you have a great honeymoon mate :thumbup: [/color]

Cheers dude!

Don't get me wrong, if I can get on TSTO I will visit, but seeing as my fianc? isn't a gamer (and I've been banned from playing TSTO at home, only allowed at work!) I shall mostly be having a break from it and soaking up the sun/alcohol!!

WoW! I would have put that in the vows so i could at least play once in the evening at home for say an hour 1wc01R2.gif

Where you off to anywhere nice? being sun & alcohol etc ;)
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    WoW! I would have put that in the vows so i could at least play once in the evening at home for say an hour 1wc01R2.gif

Indeed! Although I'm allowed to play when he is cooking dinner. That statement speaks for itself, I can't complain, I've cooked dinner twice in our four year relationship!

Off to this little slice of heaven, Bacardi Island from the adverts years ago, just off Dominican Republic.

t67y86.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    GSFaerie wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Indeed! Although I'm allowed to play when he is cooking dinner. That statement speaks for itself, I can't complain, I've cooked dinner twice in our four year relationship!

Off to this little slice of heaven, Bacardi Island from the adverts years ago, just off Dominican Republic.

t67y86.jpg

God i hope trinity doesnt read this post showing your other half cooks :lol:

That island looks awesome (as my son would say) :lol:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    The bad thing is I was about to type that the island looked awesome.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!