EA Forums - Banner

bart has a new task

Prev1
I just noticed Bart has a new 16 hour task. Have you noticed it.

Thats to do with the Sphere :) Nelson & Milhouse have it as well i believe

Replies

  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I just noticed it right know. Where Have i been :lol:
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I just noticed it right know. Where Have i been :lol:

    My guess it that you are like me and haven't had Bart out of KL since the update.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    Haven't built it yet. Hoping it comes down in price at next update. Also got them all in KL earning tickets :evil:
    At last there is a task with it though. Almost worth the cash.... Unlike the wax museum :?
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Yes i have kept Bart in kl. I just finished buying all the rides. now got to keep going for all the land.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    Haven't built it yet. Hoping it comes down in price at next update. Also got them all in KL earning tickets :evil:
    At last there is a task with it though. Almost worth the cash.... Unlike the wax museum :?

    Im sure chrisp posted a screenshot of Milhouse doing the task somewhere, but once i have Bart free i will send them on it and post a pic for you if you like?

    I know it an outdoor task which is always good :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I just noticed Bart has a new 16 hour task. Have you noticed it.

    Thats to do with the Sphere :) Nelson & Milhouse have it as well i believe

    Martin too? It was the 4 of them there.

    I never noticed the task either. Would have been nice to have a quest for the 4 of them.

    I agree with Direwolf987 - the 4 mentioned characters are earning tickets in Krustyland and haven't had them in Springfield. I had Bart go to do his Paintballing task, but that was moved to the top and didn't bother to scroll through the list.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I just noticed Bart has a new 16 hour task. Have you noticed it.

    Thats to do with the Sphere :) Nelson & Milhouse have it as well i believe

    Martin too? It was the 4 of them there.

    I never noticed the task either. Would have been nice to have a quest for the 4 of them.

    I agree with Direwolf987 - the 4 mentioned characters are earning tickets in Krustyland and haven't had them in Springfield. I had Bart go to do his Paintballing task, but that was moved to the top and didn't bother to scroll through the list.

    I havent checked the list yet as i have them all on tasks, once the timers end i will check :) Hopefully Martin has the task as well considering all four of them done the initial Quest :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ^ I finished the sun spheres quest. I was just wondering do you have to have the sun sphere build to have the 16 hour tasks for those 4 ?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    ^ I finished the sun spheres quest. I was just wondering do you have to have the sun sphere build to have the 16 hour tasks for those 4 ?

    I didnt check before i built the Sphere so i would imagine you would have to have the sphere for that task to work / appear
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited August 2013
    Yes, Martin has the task as well.
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    ^ I finished the sun spheres quest. I was just wondering do you have to have the sun sphere build to have the 16 hour tasks for those 4 ?

    I didnt check before i built the Sphere so i would imagine you would have to have the sphere for that task to work / appear

    Yes you do need to have the Sun Sphere built to have the 16 hour task. I looked in their task lists while my Sun Sphere was still building and it shows but is locked and greyed out.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    ^ I finished the sun spheres quest. I was just wondering do you have to have the sun sphere build to have the 16 hour tasks for those 4 ?

    I didnt check before i built the Sphere so i would imagine you would have to have the sphere for that task to work / appear

    Yes you do need to have the Sun Sphere built to have the 16 hour task. I looked in their task lists while my Sun Sphere was still building and it shows but is locked and greyed out.

    Nice one for confirmation :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ^ Well their is another great reason why should you have the sun sphere in your town. Thanks for letting me know :D
  • spankyKALX
    189 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    i play on my phone... are those pigeons or sea lions with wigs poking their heads out of the sun sphere?
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ^ Those are pigeons
  • spankyKALX
    189 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ^ Those are pigeons

    Thanks! one day i'll get an ipad... or a better prescription for my glasses!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    spankyKALX wrote:
    ^ Those are pigeons

    Thanks! one day i'll get an ipad... or a better prescription for my glasses!

    ScreenHunter_03-Jul.-12-09.52.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • spankyKALX
    189 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ^ Ha! i totally LOL'd
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    spankyKALX wrote:
    ^ Ha! i totally LOL'd

    :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    spankyKALX wrote:
    ^ Ha! i totally LOL'd

    :thumbup:
    That's a nice 15000th post.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!