EA Forums - Banner

Remodeling Springfield is so frustrating!!!!

hope all gose ok.

Replies

• rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm still working on spreading everything out and it is frustrating. Of course I'm doing it in 2 towns which makes it worse
  • Nightmare3102
    593 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    All I will say is to just take it slowly, I know it's frustrating, I have spent the last few days remodelling, I just do a little bit at a time, then when I am happy with it, I move onto the next bit. - That's the advice I was given on this very same forum.

The only bit I find frustrating is wanting to buy decorations, however also trying to save money.
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    They really need a group move button.. Like to move a whole property. Kinda like a copy and paste highlight lol
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've seen some people make a spreadsheet of SF to help them lay the buildings out the way they want. Others use graph paper.
  • Nightmare3102
    593 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I've seen some people make a spreadsheet of SF to help them lay the buildings out the way they want. Others use graph paper.

Oh yeah, I have seen that too mate, personally I don't like doing it like that would rather just redesign in-game until I am happy with it. But each to their own. :D
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013

Oh yeah, I have seen that too mate, personally I don't like doing it like that would rather just redesign in-game until I am happy with it. But each to their own. :D
    I agree. When I finally get all the land I'll redesign mine in game. It's city building from a gut feeling lol.
  • Nightmare3102
    593 posts Member
    edited August 2013

I agree. When I finally get all the land I'll redesign mine in game. It's city building from a gut feeling lol.

Exactly, if I use a graph to do then redesign in game, that just feels like a waste of time, should have just done it like that in the first place or if you don't like it after redesigning via a graph first then it's an epic waste of time. Just a case of moving something and if you like it, keep it there lol if not, move it.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I know the feeling. It is very frustrating and very time consuming not to mention expensive :D
  • HermosaRyan
    78 posts
    edited August 2013
    It is a pain. I am slowing doing mine but it has taken weeks since I am trying to do Squidport and Krustyland as well. Most of my town looks good but the other stuff looks terrible, just stuff sitting there waiting to be placed.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I would not put the buildings into storage and risk losing them. I also only did one section at a time when I remodeled and not the whole thing at once. If you still need more land, at least putting the buildings to the side will help you be able to continue to collect from them.
  • Abed1230
    50 posts
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd are you on this forum 24/7 because thats a lot of posts :lol:
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    I would not put the buildings into storage and risk losing them. I also only did one section at a time when I remodeled and not the whole thing at once. If you still need more land, at least putting the buildings to the side will help you be able to continue to collect from them.

I second that. Its solid good advice. You risk having problems if you store the buildings - esp if they are premium ones.
    Just buy a patch of land and toss them in there while you redecorate :D
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    I'd listen to him. I'm a big fan of his town. He knows what he's doing (that's what she has never said) :D
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    My previous redesign I did when I got the Stadium and Coliseum, but now that I have all the land? Man takes much longer, plus all the new buildings. I was nearly set, but already redoing it yet again. One of these days I'll see the light and be done with redesigns. Or it will be too complex to do it.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Abed1230 wrote:
    indys2nd are you on this forum 24/7 because thats a lot of posts :lol:

I've been on here since late February. I do have a job! :lol: I just like to talk. :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.