EA Forums - Banner

Any ideas on the next promotional, episode based event ?

i speculate it will be right before the season opener in September.

Other speculations have speculated that it will be Kodos and Kang...

..but we shall see, oh yes, we shall see.

Replies

• GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm pretty new to the game and I just saw that there was an episode with voice-overs the cast of Portlandia. I'm so gutted I missed out on the Cool Blue House as I'm a huge Portlandia fan, and I always wondered what the Cool Blue House was when I visited my neighbours towns.

Does anyone know when the fifth promotional episode event is expected?

Around the season premiere where they have will have Kodos available (and bringing back Kang). I think this episode is no longer the premiere, but we know there's content for it since it was supposed to be the finale of the last season.

Either that or will be Halloween which will be both an event and have episode tie-ins.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    No idea yet. I'm hoping they have something for the beginning of the season episode or maybe for the one year anniversary of the second release of Tapped Out. The Duff Racer I think was only offered for one day. Maybe they will do something like that again. Here's hoping. :D
  • chessfan12
    50 posts
    edited August 2013
    I say they do something for The Simpsons Guy. It isn't going to be soon, but I still want it.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'd prefer to see a crossover with futurama instead of family guy :D
  • spankyKALX
    189 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Season 25 premiers on the 29th of September... so we might have to wait until around then
  • mattperiolat
    668 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Thirty days in September... hmmm. Makes me wonder if Kang and Kodos are the launch tie in if they will start the Halloween event at the same time or wait a week into October and start them.

Another question for debate: should we continue to expect a level every two weeks or back to once a month?
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Thirty days in September... hmmm. Makes me wonder if Kang and Kodos are the launch tie in if they will start the Halloween event at the same time or wait a week into October and start them.

Another question for debate: should we continue to expect a level every two weeks or back to once a month?

I'm thinking it's only the lack of episode tie-ins over the 'summer' that we're getting levels so frequently, I'm thinking it might go back to monthly level updates once the new season hits.
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    Updates have been coming fast and furious lately. I will be thrilled if Halloween is released early! But if its like whacking day, umm no. I think Halloween was the best event produced so far, so EA has a standard to live up to . All of our speculation and hopes probably aren't helping to make it easy for them. I'm still working on Eddie and Lou, KL, and SP isn't what I'd like yet. So if updates slow down I'm okay, as long as they keep coming.
  • Nightmare3102
    590 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I am hoping we wont get another update for a little while, they have been coming to fast, still working on story-lines at the moment and trying to save cash for decorations.
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'd prefer to see a crossover with futurama instead of family guy :D

Given their common Groening pedigree, you'd think that would be a natural, and easy, thing to do.

As for more updates, I'm still working furiously on the current ones...how in the world did some of you people manage to get enough tickets to buy all of the land and decorate so extensively already? Don't you have lives? :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!