EA Forums - Banner

Going away.

2Next

Replies

• spankyKALX
    189 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    remember when we could actually look forward to going out of town or on vacation?

Now its all like, "OMG i hope there is internet access there so i can play Tapped Out!?"

or, "There better not be a limited time update while i'm gone!!"
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Ahhh I'm going away for the weekend....
    Don't know what I will do without tapped out for 4 days haha :P
    See all my friends from forum on Monday...
    Catch you all soon :mrgreen:

Long weekend ;) very nice using the Bank Holiday monday to your advantage i see ;) Where you off to?? Must be somewhere off the grid if they dont have wifi :lol:

Hope you have a nice time mate :)

What is the long weekend for? Which bank holiday is this? Just wondering what there are in different countries this weekend, because next weekend is Labor Day for the US.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    It sounds like it's going to be wild. Have a very rockin' weekend! :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    bradyc79 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Ahhh I'm going away for the weekend....
    Don't know what I will do without tapped out for 4 days haha :P
    See all my friends from forum on Monday...
    Catch you all soon :mrgreen:

Long weekend ;) very nice using the Bank Holiday monday to your advantage i see ;) Where you off to?? Must be somewhere off the grid if they dont have wifi :lol:

Hope you have a nice time mate :)

What is the long weekend for? Which bank holiday is this? Just wondering what there are in different countries this weekend, because next weekend is Labor Day for the US.

Its nothing exiting really "The day marks the end of the summer holidays for many people who return to work or school in the autumn"

It a day off work so it could stand for anything as far as im concerned
    :thumbup: 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    It sounds like it's going to be wild. Have a very rocking weekend! :P

Lola I know English is your second language (Irish is mine) but the proper term would be rockin' weekend. Drop the g and add the apostrophe and you're a total shredder. Keep the g and you're just another cute little bunny. I'm here to help. :D
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:

Lola I know English is your second language (Irish is mine) but the proper term would be rockin' weekend. Drop the g and add the apostrophe and you're a total shredder. Keep the g and you're just another cute little bunny. I'm here to help. :D
    Thanks Menace! I do appreciate tips, especially this type. I know sometimes I must sound like a book. :P
    Hahaha, you want to me to go to the dark side against Raphael, eh?
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:

I am always so impressed with how good her English is. It's better than mine most of the time. She still won't tell me how she became so fluent. I suspect it was watching nothing but Jersey Shore for 2 years straight.

Bunny, I want you to growl and bare your teeth when you tell someone to rock on. Flash them the horns and believe that you too are a rockstar. Also know that saying that some is so punk rock is better than saying it's so rockin'. We'll have you in flannel and ripped jeans in no time.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:

Thanks Menace! I do appreciate tips, especially this type. I know sometimes I must sound like a book. :P
    Hahaha, you want to me to go to the dark side against Raphael, eh?
    Shredder is also slang for a technically proficient and fast guitar player. :D
  • Nonoddie
    229 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    That's my idea of roughing it! :D
    Nice one, I'm off camping too at the Spa Gp
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:

I am always so impressed with how good her English is. It's better than mine most of the time. She still won't tell me how she became so fluent. I suspect it was watching nothing but Jersey Shore for 2 years straight.

Bunny, I want you to growl and bare your teeth when you tell someone to rock on. Flash them the horns and believe that you too are a rockstar. Also know that saying that some is so punk rock is better than saying it's so rockin'. We'll have you in flannel and ripped jeans in no time.
    You are so punk rock Twizt. :mrgreen: I'm practicing.

I said it before. :P My major is English language and literature.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    spankyKALX wrote:
    remember when we could actually look forward to going out of town or on vacation?

Now its all like, "OMG i hope there is internet access there so i can play Tapped Out!?"

Ah, those were the days :lol:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:

you're a punk rockstar :lol:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:

you're a total shredder. :mrgreen: I have to practice. :wink:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:

you're a total shredder. :mrgreen: I have to practice. :wink:
    haha I'll play you a song. my amp goes to 12.
  • spankyKALX
    189 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    spankyKALX wrote:

Ah, those were the days :lol:

Seriously though!
    I'm going on vacation first week of September and was more stoked to find out that the hotel we are staying at has free wifi... and i was like, "There will be no interruption in my Tapping Out!"
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!