EA Forums - Banner

Getting donuts without spending an arm and a leg

Replies

• forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Good morning, so I just woke up and have started my game - first thing over coffee! - and I bought today's scratchy, won 12 donuts and then did the regular scratchy and got 2500! XD

Sorry but I am broke as all hell so I can't afford even £35 a month to buy a boatload, 69p a day or every few days works best for me as my income is not steady either (no 9-5 for me!).
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Hey! I'm starting to get a bald spot you guyz! :shock:
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Hey! I'm starting to get a bald spot you guyz! :shock:
    Price you pay for being lucky. :mrgreen: did you see what rubbing your head got me?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    No, you would get 100 karma is on your side.

Karma was defo not on my side this morning must have been cos i was late for work lol I got 9 :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Karma was defo not on my side this morning must have been cos i was late for work lol I got 9 :lol:
    Did you rub her? That's the key to winning big.
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Four times? :shock: Can I rub your head for luck? That is the bad thing about these threads, after I read the I compulsively buy a fer tickets. Wish me luck.

Results
    1. 9 donuts
    2. 50 donuts
    3. 100 donuts
    4. 6 donuts
    5. 12 donuts

Someone tell me not to get anymore.

Incredible results! 177 donuts for £3.45 (in UK money) is a real result. Well done!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

No i didnt as it goes i didnt think she would like me doing that :lol: and i know my mrs defo wouldnt like me rubbing someone 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    EA.. Y u no give Platinum Scratch-R?!?!

I'm wondering that, too.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

No i didnt as it goes i didnt think she would like me doing that :lol: and i know my mrs defo wouldnt like me rubbing someone 1wc01R2.gif

:lol::lol:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

:lol::lol:
    Why do you two have to corrupt something as pure as rubbing on a woman for good luck? I find it appalling that you have your dirty minds so deep in the gutter that you can sully this majestic action. It's been a cherished tradition in my family for 12 generations. I remember the stories of my Great Great Grand pappy Colonel Reginald Pippen Van Nordstrom. He would hire a local bar wench to be rubbed by both teams in my families annual snipe hunt. It was a touching relationship built on respect, admiration, and a soothing scalp balm. My Great Great Uncle Chester Hooks Cavanaugh could get a tad over zealous with his rubbing.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    you guys spend your donuts???? :shock:
    i just hoard them..... nom nom nom
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    You can also buy a boatload a couple times a month. Only a couple hundred, that's what I spend in McDonald's.

You spend $200 a month at McDonalds?

:shock:
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited August 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    You can also buy a boatload a couple times a month. Only a couple hundred, that's what I spend in McDonald's.

You don't? :lol:
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Your gunna have a go but I don't like McDonalds
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Gods no!

We eat fast food exactly twice a month as a treat for the boy and that comes up to $30 for the entire month. We also eat out at a nice sit down place twice a month and that comes up to around $120 so the combined total for the whole month is $150. Still less than what she spends at McDonalds.

lol

(p.s. Don't ask what the grocery bill is though, lol since we don't eat out. Have to be spending those bucks elsewhere....)
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    imfkool wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Gods no!

We eat fast food exactly twice a month as a treat for the boy and that comes up to $30 for the entire month. We also eat out at a nice sit down place twice a month and that comes up to around $120 so the combined total for the whole month is $150. Still less than what she spends at McDonalds.

lol

(p.s. Don't ask what the grocery bill is though, lol since we don't eat out. Have to be spending those bucks elsewhere....)

We'd very easily do $200. Maybe not just on Maccas, though, but other fast food places combined.
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I haven't been to McDonalds for a couple of years, it's pretty well cardboard. lol
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    imfkool wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Gods no!

lol

McDonalds has the coke glasses atm so I have been collecting them (we need more glasses). Tonight I made chicken and it only cost about $15. Last night we had Turkish take-a-way and for 4 people it was $100.
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    When you start eating healthy, whole foods, you cant go to MacDonalds because you realize how disgusting their fake phood is. Also, when you learn how damaging to the environment fast food places are, you cant really justify it. But even if you dont care about the planet you live on, you should at least care about the disease(s) you are developing by eating primarly fast food.

Personally, Id rather spend money on whole food than medicine and not get sick.

Off soap box.

Can you tell Im training as a health coach and have been an advocate for health autonomy for a while now...

Also, I would much rather spend money on my grocery bill than on an iPad game, no matter how much I love playing it while eating a huge delicious salad of greens, veg, nuts, seeds, avocado and goats cheese lol
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I don't do fast food. McD's, KFC, Subway, no thanks.

My only vice is a chicken tikka pizza every Friday lunch time at work. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.