EA Forums - Banner

Labor day

Welcome!
Any info would just be a guess at this point. It's certainly possible. The 4th of July update came out of left field and surprised a lot of people. What would you like to see added for Labor Day?

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Anyone expecting a update of any kind for labor day found simpsons again after about 15 yrs don't know of any tie in just wondering thanks

I doubt there will be an update or something added for labour day, there hasnt been before so doubtful they will do it this year....but you never know stranger things have happened :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I don't see an update, but maybe. I think it is more likely that it will be one of those "Happy Labor Day. Here is X amount of Doughnuts". It has been a while since they have given us free doughnuts.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I do not think we will get an update for labor day :(
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited August 2013
    Welcome!
    Any info would just be a guess at this point. It's certainly possible. The 4th of July update came out of left field and surprised a lot of people. What would you like to see added for Labor Day?
    If we got a Labor Day update, that would be nice... But considering how "nice" the game has been to us lately, I don't want to hope for anything out of the ordinary.
    Besides, I'm only able to do 24 hour tasks at this point since the semester started back up and clinicals (internships) are right around the corner.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Welcome!
    If we got a Labor Day update, that would be nice... But considering how "nice" the game has been to us lately, I don't want to hope for anything out of the ordinary.
    Besides, I'm only able to do 24 hour tasks at this point since the semester started back up and clinicals (internships) are right around the corner.

It would be nice if we had a little break.
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    I would never say no to an update, but I'm not really expecting one. A few donuts and a "happy Labor Day!" Would be awesome. A one day only decoration or building would be especially nice, since I'll be working while everyone else is at the beach or having barbecues.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I don't see an update, but maybe. I think it is more likely that it will be one of those "Happy Labor Day. Here is X amount of Doughnuts". It has been a while since they have given us free doughnuts.

would be awseome i have yet to get a update like that... though maybe a nice X amount cash too be nice for labor for 'nonlabor' u do on labor day lol

edit: let me make it clearer most peeps get a paid holiday for labor day, so we could get a paid holiday for labor day... if u understand.
  • dreadydrea
    201 posts
    edited August 2013
    Free donuts! Such a fantastic idea. Would like to get a limited item for SP, but an update is always welcome.
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    There will not be a Labor Day update. We will continue to be squashed under the boot of our oppressive employers while we toil for slave wages. We're all merely cogs in the military-industrial machine, and the only clear breath we'll ever get is the one we take just before we die.

Oh, wait...I'm thinking of May Day! Never mind!
  • RenegadeMoose
    308 posts
    edited August 2013
    I doubt there would be an update, but I wouldn't be surprised if they kicked a few donuts our way...

...I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't either. ;-)
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited August 2013
    Isnt labor day a US holiday only?
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    kevwha22 wrote:

Yes, but so are the 4th of July and Thanksgiving, and those had updates with related content.
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    kevwha22 wrote:

No we have it in Canada too :D
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    kevwha22 wrote:

No we have it in Canada too :D

You have Labour Day, not Labor Day. :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!