EA Forums - Banner

In the serve time quest for level 33, can Arnie Pye serve time?

I'm not to sure tbh i had him on a task when i had to send nearly everyone to the prison

Replies

• subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    No he doesnt
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    If you have all premium characters exactly 20 will serve time if you have the maximum adults in krustyland.
    For youth you get 8 characters that will serve time and its only ralph that cant go into krustyland.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited August 2013
    I have all characters except Arnie Pye, Kang, Tom O'Flanagan and Shauna... The reason I asked is because I don't want to miss out on a prison joke ;) So if Arnie Pye could serve time, I would be forced to buy him now, as the said quest is on-going, or else I would miss out. Happy to hear he doesn't have the quest. (Though I have enough donuts to buy him, I just want to wait).

So then I should also ask, do Kang, Tom O'Flanagan or Shauna have the serve prison task? (I would believe that none of them can do time, but since I don't have them, I don't know).
  • Sev3nthSamurai
    25 posts
    edited August 2013
    Tom and Shauna don't. I haven't got Kang so can't say about him.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the answers so far people, but can anyone confirm that Arnie Pie doesn't have the option to serve time?
    And what about Kang? I suppose he doesn't, he being an alien and all, but you never know :)
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited August 2013
    I can confirm that Arnie Pye doesn't have the option to Serve Time in the level 33 questline.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited August 2013
    I can confirm that Arnie Pye doesn't have the option to Serve Time in the level 33 questline.

• SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited August 2013
    By the way, if you try to send everyone you possibly can to the jail, you send 26 people there.

Mr. Burns
    Comic Book Guy
    Flanders
    Frink
    Otto
    Apu
    Skinner
    Grampa Simpson
    Herman
    Groundskeeper Willie
    Moleman
    Rev. Lovejoy
    Marge
    Dr. Hibbert
    Dr. Nick
    Snake
    Mayor Quimby
    Edna
    Moe
    Barney
    Krusty
    Luigi
    Homer
    Cletus
    Duffman
    Chief Wiggum (he locked himself in! :lol: )
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited August 2013
    By the way, if you try to send everyone you possibly can to the jail, you send 26 people there.

Mr. Burns
    Comic Book Guy
    Flanders
    Frink
    Otto
    Apu
    Skinner
    Grampa Simpson
    Herman
    Groundskeeper Willie
    Moleman
    Rev. Lovejoy
    Marge
    Dr. Hibbert
    Dr. Nick
    Snake
    Mayor Quimby
    Edna
    Moe
    Barney
    Krusty
    Luigi
    Homer
    Cletus
    Duffman

That would be the ones I currently have in prison, so that seems correct. Though did they really forget to make a joke about Herman? I didn't get any message when I sent him... Not that it really matters...
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited August 2013

Mr. Burns
    Comic Book Guy
    Flanders
    Frink
    Otto
    Apu
    Skinner
    Grampa Simpson
    Herman
    Groundskeeper Willie
    Moleman
    Rev. Lovejoy
    Marge
    Dr. Hibbert
    Dr. Nick
    Snake
    Mayor Quimby
    Edna
    Moe
    Barney
    Krusty
    Luigi
    Homer
    Cletus
    Duffman

That would be the ones I currently have in prison, so that seems correct. Though did they really forget to make a joke about Herman? I didn't get any message when I sent him... Not that it really matters...

Actually seems you (and I) were incorrect, I currently have everyone in the prison, and it's 29 people. I see you missed Smithers, Hank Scorpio and Sideshow Mel from your list...
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited August 2013

Mr. Burns
    Comic Book Guy
    Flanders
    Frink
    Otto
    Apu
    Skinner
    Grampa Simpson
    Herman
    Groundskeeper Willie
    Moleman
    Rev. Lovejoy
    Marge
    Dr. Hibbert
    Dr. Nick
    Snake
    Mayor Quimby
    Edna
    Moe
    Barney
    Krusty
    Luigi
    Homer
    Cletus
    Duffman

Actually seems you (and I) were incorrect, I currently have everyone in the the prison, and it's 29 people. I see you missed Smithers, Hank Scorpio and Sideshow Mel from your list...
    Well, I missed Smithers, but I don't have Scorpio or Mel yet!
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited August 2013
    That explains it then... sorry if I spoiled something for you by saying that...
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I don't think so.
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited August 2013
    I don't think so.

We've established that. :D
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited August 2013

Though did they really forget to make a joke about Herman? I didn't get any message when I sent him... Not that it really matters...

I just saw that this morning. Weird how they missed him.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!