Skyrim-mrp

Replies

• TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    stacykan wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I don't know you, but I've got a question. How do you feel about attractive women dressed up in superhero costumes? I suppose I would support your return if you made a small offering of a hot batgirl.
    hey fella. I think as I left you was starting up. So we didn't get to meet so hi!

Humm an offering .....404146_336831003079165_1717800175_n.jpg?w=490

There was hotter but had to keep it pg lol
    I approve of the girl, but she was not very faithful to the comic. Still b00bs! You're ok in my book. Welcome back and nice to meet you.
    haha there was a nice skimpy one but I'm sure it wouldn't go down well lol :lol:

Good to meet u too :thumbup:

Welcome back Skyrim!

PS-Menace is not going to be happy that you have that picture of his wife!
    you can tell she drank the kool aid. :D
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Hmmmmm...... :|
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    stacykan wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I don't know you, but I've got a question. How do you feel about attractive women dressed up in superhero costumes? I suppose I would support your return if you made a small offering of a hot batgirl.
    hey fella. I think as I left you was starting up. So we didn't get to meet so hi!

I approve of the girl, but she was not very faithful to the comic. Still b00bs! You're ok in my book. Welcome back and nice to meet you.
    haha there was a nice skimpy one but I'm sure it wouldn't go down well lol :lol:

Welcome back Skyrim!

you can tell she drank the kool aid. :D
    im not sure if she has a toe of a particular water storing animal :wink: what u think hehe

Thank you Mel good to be back. Back to the hunting ground haha

Thanks for the welcome Cl891....do u have a name I can call u lol I was got to check if I get it right haha
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Hmmmmm...... :|
    :shock: don't seem to impressed liissarv :|
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm new here, so I don't know who you are. Nor do I care about your apparently dramatic departure (and now return). Still, you must be someone (in)famous! So welcome back!
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    Welcome back!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    awshux915 wrote:
    I'm new here, so I don't know who you are. Nor do I care about your apparently dramatic departure (and now return). Still, you must be someone (in)famous! So welcome back!
    no I'm not famous that's for sure! Haha made a silly mistake iv puting eggs in one basket...lesson learnt lol :lol: btw hello :mrgreen:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim is back. That made my day. :D

djxQQbd.gif
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited August 2013
    Good evening my friend. Now quit the jibber jabber and sort out that town of yours xx:-)
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Good evening my friend. Now quit the jibber jabber and sort out that town of yours xx:-)

+1
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Haha thank you guys. I do need to sort my town out but I'm not playing it at the moment :( but I'm sure I will do in the future
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Yay I missed my friend, and miss my neighbor!

Glad you came back to us, I know you we're missed dearly by myself and everyone else!

Sad for you not returning to game yet, but glad your back to be forum buddies.

Cyber hug for coming back 1SxaJ6A.png.

And hearts to show the love null_zps10c9b606.jpg.

This time stay around! Lol!
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    stacykan wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Welcome back Skyrim!

For this occasion I will let it go! Welcome back Sky!!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Yay I missed my friend, and miss my neighbor!

Glad you came back to us, I know you we're missed dearly by myself and everyone else!

Sad for you not returning to game yet, but glad your back to be forum buddies.

Cyber hug for coming back 1SxaJ6A.png.

And hearts to show the love null_zps10c9b606.jpg.

This time stay around! Lol!
    thank Jen your awesome.

I must admit I delt with the whole thing badly!. And there is no fault any where but on me! Every one has be awesome here and over there. I may ov chosen my words badly. And if iv offended anybody I truly apologise!

But thank you to everyone who has welcomed me back. I was expecting alot to say naff off. Which I would of understood. But u guys show me why ur all awesome.

One (of many) reason I came back, I was looking at my threads and came across my happy birthday thread. And or the guys and gals wishing me the best! That was very cool
  • ThemeParks4Life
    15 posts
    edited August 2013
    There you are you sneaky pete!
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited August 2013
    [img][/img]

Hello trouble :-)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    yeah....I was trying to slope of quietly. Which I tryed hear. But made a hash of it.

Sadly I'm off to work and ill see u guys tomorrow
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm just glad you realized we all love ya! And missed you!
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited August 2013
    YES you're back! :D:D:D
    89858_original.gif

I wasn't here when you left but i'm here to see you comeback

I'm gonna do a happy dance!
    Scrubs.gif
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited August 2013
    B9rBQvH.jpg?1
    So glad you're here, you were missed!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!