EA Forums - Banner

Skyrim-mrp

Replies

  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I cant stop tapping my foot now thanks pixxxa 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited August 2013
    It IS GREAT seeing you back!! There was this gaping hole in this forum without ya! Glad everything is well with you and looking forward to more posts and fun!! Get paid at work and we'll be here later! Welcome Back! :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    It IS GREAT seeing you back!! There was this gaping hole in this forum without ya! Glad everything is well with you and looking forward to more posts and fun!! Get paid at work and we'll be here later! Welcome Back! :D

    Next challenge we all got is to get him to start playing the actual game again :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    It IS GREAT seeing you back!! There was this gaping hole in this forum without ya! Glad everything is well with you and looking forward to more posts and fun!! Get paid at work and we'll be here later! Welcome Back! :D

    Next challenge we all got is to get him to start playing the actual game again :P

    Haha yeah. That will take some clever scheming. 8)
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Pixxxa wrote:
    You are getting the urge to Tap...
    You want to Tap...
    You NEED to Tap..


    kE5Cqayl.jpg


    I've got a sudden urge to tap

    Tap dance that is


    nkb.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    It IS GREAT seeing you back!! There was this gaping hole in this forum without ya! Glad everything is well with you and looking forward to more posts and fun!! Get paid at work and we'll be here later! Welcome Back! :D

    Next challenge we all got is to get him to start playing the actual game again :P

    Haha yeah. That will take some clever scheming. 8)

    Very true :) i think we need to start posting pics of our towns specially the creative people to show him what he is missing ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dreadydrea
    201 posts
    edited August 2013
    Welcome back.
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I cant stop tapping my foot now thanks pixxxa 1wc01R2.gif
    happy_feet.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Pixxxa wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I cant stop tapping my foot now thanks pixxxa 1wc01R2.gif
    happy_feet.gif

    :lol: Im not as happy as that :lol: im more tired than anything :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Awesome, glad to have you back brother. Maybe now me you and neo can start a thread to bring jay Kay back in a more frequent basis.
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Do you still play the game
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I gave the game the ol heve *. :(

    He doesnt at the moment, he needs encouraging to start playing again ;)
    I was so upset with my town a threw a major tantrum and got rid. And at the moment I still pretty made that my town looked like bum lol

    Welcome back bud, question... Why did you stop playing TSTO?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Awesome, glad to have you back brother. Maybe now me you and neo can start a thread to bring jay Kay back in a more frequent basis.

    We defo need jay back properly :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    LtType77 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Do you still play the game
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I gave the game the ol heve *. :(

    He doesnt at the moment, he needs encouraging to start playing again ;)
    I was so upset with my town a threw a major tantrum and got rid. And at the moment I still pretty made that my town looked like bum lol

    Welcome back bud, question... Why did you stop playing TSTO?


    Doesn't the quote explain your question :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Awesome, glad to have you back brother. Maybe now me you and neo can start a thread to bring jay Kay back in a more frequent basis.

    We defo need jay back properly :)

    Yep, miss our "old" regulars.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Awesome, glad to have you back brother. Maybe now me you and neo can start a thread to bring jay Kay back in a more frequent basis.

    We defo need jay back properly :)

    Yep, miss our "old" regulars.

    They will return ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Awesome, glad to have you back brother. Maybe now me you and neo can start a thread to bring jay Kay back in a more frequent basis.

    We defo need jay back properly :)

    Yep, miss our "old" regulars.

    They will return ;)

    How many of them returned so far ? I ask because i don't know who they are as i was playing since Halloween but wasn't on these forums.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Awesome, glad to have you back brother. Maybe now me you and neo can start a thread to bring jay Kay back in a more frequent basis.

    We defo need jay back properly :)

    Yep, miss our "old" regulars.

    They will return ;)

    How many of them returned so far ? I ask because i don't know who they are as i was playing since Halloween but wasn't on these forums.

    Mate there are heaps, only way to really tell is to look at there joining date and how many posts they have. I know posts arnt really important but it's easier to tell how active they are if they have quite a few posts compared to a longer member with few posts.
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I gave the game the ol heve *. :( . Iv really got to or my battery will be dead.
    Funny you should say that because that was a recent Joshsherer topic. His helpful suggestion was that carrying a charger with you at all times may help. Maybe you and he can start a petition together about it. Congratulations on a speedy return, hope the other kids werent too mean
    155.jpg
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I gave the game the ol heve *. :( . Iv really got to or my battery will be dead.
    Funny you should say that because that was a recent Joshsherer topic. His helpful suggestion was that carrying a charger with you at all times may help. Maybe you and he can start a petition together about it. Congratulations on a speedy return, hope the other kids werent too mean
    155.jpg
    haha the guys over there where very friendly and helpful. And I'm glad I'm back.

    Mayb josh was onto something....if I had a charger on me I would of been fine :wink:
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I gave the game the ol heve *. :( . Iv really got to or my battery will be dead.
    Funny you should say that because that was a recent Joshsherer topic. His helpful suggestion was that carrying a charger with you at all times may help. Maybe you and he can start a petition together about it. Congratulations on a speedy return, hope the other kids werent too mean
    155.jpg
    haha the guys over there where very friendly and helpful. And I'm glad I'm back.

    Mayb josh was onto something....if I had a charger on me I would of been fine :wink:

    Hey bud, i hope you find the drive and motivation to play this game again.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!