EA Forums - Banner

Skyrim-mrp

12346Next

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Mate there are heaps, only way to really tell is to look at there joining date and how many posts they have. I know posts arnt really important but it's easier to tell how active they are if they have quite a few posts compared to a longer member with few posts.

I think it more a case of the joining date to be looked at than the post count as some new people have huge posts already after a few months :lol:

Some people are posting / talking more than i do......and thats saying something :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Mate there are heaps, only way to really tell is to look at there joining date and how many posts they have. I know posts arnt really important but it's easier to tell how active they are if they have quite a few posts compared to a longer member with few posts.

I think it more a case of the joining date to be looked at than the post count as some new people have huge posts already after a few months :lol:

Some people are posting / talking more than i do......and thats saying something :lol:

Well that's true. I mean the talking more than you bit. Lmao (jk)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Well that's true. I mean the talking more than you bit. Lmao (jk)

:lol: i didnt think it was possible but i have been proven wrong :lol:

Believe it or not i am now starting to slow down and take a step back from the forum
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited August 2013
    It's important to follow our hearts, even be it in a circular motion. For we all have only ourselves to answer to in the quest of what brings us joy.

Always a pleasure to see you and knowing you're well. :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!