EA Forums - Banner

Squidport and KL are more fun for low-level players?

side show you is a great ticket earner. if you need characters for SF/SP it'll still give you tickets every 8 hrs

Replies

• grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    Actually updates have been coming out so quickly it's been keeping me busy. KL is going to take awhile for me to complete, and then it's design time! Yay!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I know daughter is loving the fact she is slowly getting more n more items for SP & KL

KL is most definitaley her fav part of the game tho :) Although she was excited the other day at getting the Town Hall.....so she might be easily pleased when it comes to this game :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I know daughter is loving the fact she is slowly getting more n more items for SP & KL

KL is most definitaley her fav part of the game tho :) Although she was excited the other day at getting the Town Hall.....so she might be easily pleased when it comes to this game :lol:

It's nice seeing her progress :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

It's nice seeing her progress :)

She getting there slowly :) She always tells me who visits her town too :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Micaela2409
    74 posts
    edited August 2013
    Actually KL came in the most perfect time. Here in my home town there is a fair (I'm not sure what's the word in english) from august 9th to september 22nd, with rides, games, food stalls... I'm really in the mood for some krustyland now :)
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm at level 24 , just got Town Hall, and I'm occasionally building a bordwalk section and I'm saving up for Just Rainsticks and the next main quest building. At KL, I'm saving up for Sideshow You. I have so much to do, so the game is really fun, when I'm not building at SF, I'm building at SP or KL. Now I understand high level players. Playing only KL must be really boring if you don't speed things up with donuts...

I disagree. I'm level 33 and I'm having the time of my life building krustyland. Its so much fun!
    I'm also working on squidport and I need one more tile before i can build the crypto barn then
    its time to spread things out and unpack part of the squishport :D

I never speed things along with donuts in either KL or SP because to me its a waste of donuts and money.
    What I do in KL is put everyone on 30/60 min tasks to generate tickets. I'm designing as I go and not just getting all the buildings first. I'm currently 4 stars(or whatever KL uses) and working on saving up for the viking boat :D
  • adityahmehta
    123 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm glad that they brought out KL. I am finally doing something active with SP (tiles), SF (level 33), and KL (Duff pavilion).
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Actually I don't speed anything along with donuts and I'm a few hours away from having the boat ride. I only have 3 more things to build so it doesn't take that long at all
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!