EA Forums - Banner

Corn Failure

Ouch. :cry:

it fails after a week- 7 days.

Replies

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    I just returned from a three-week vacation in Alaska to find my corn crop had failed. Figured since it takes 90 days that I might have more time to harvest. Oh well, just thought I'd share.
    oh man! That's terrable how far was u in. Or did it spoil?
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited August 2013
    Oh no! Couldn't one of your friends have tapped it to revive it? Or doesn't that work?
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    snarkmork wrote:
    Oh no! Couldn't one of your friends have tapped it to revive it? Or doesn't that work?

It works. As long as he didn't open the app and pm'ed a friend first it could have been revived.

Sorry to hear about your corn. After 90 days and nothing I would not be happy either. :(
  • michaelnel571
    79 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I just returned from a three-week vacation in Alaska to find my corn crop had failed. Figured since it takes 90 days that I might have more time to harvest. Oh well, just thought I'd share.

Yeah it spoiled. I'm not too upset over it but I doubt that I'll bother trying again. Wish that I knew that a friend could refresh it, although even with that knowledge, I probably would have still screwed it up. :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Yeah it spoiled. I'm not too upset over it but I doubt that I'll bother trying again. Wish that I knew that a friend could refresh it, although even with that knowledge, I probably would have still screwed it up. :lol:
    ow I'd be fuming lol yeah I don't think if go three it again 90days it a long old time to hog up cletus farm lol
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Love the sig!
  • michaelnel571
    79 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Love the sig!

Thanks! I have to admit that I stole it from a Google image search though. :oops:
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

You have an amazingly positive outlook on it. I did corn once, (never again), and if it had gone bad I would still be sitting around crying to old Boyz II Men songs.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Love the sig!

Thanks! I have to admit that I stole it from a Google image search though. :oops:
    haha :thumbup:
  • ckraider
    25 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Crap, I'm 46 days in, but so far things are fine and its still counting down. Does it always fail? Or does it work. I just wanted to try it once.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited August 2013
    chadraider wrote:
    Crap, I'm 46 days in, but so far things are fine and its still counting down. Does it always fail? Or does it work. I just wanted to try it once.

No it doesn't always fail, you just need to harvest it as soon as possible once it is completed. After 7 days of being ready, it spoils.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013

Sorry to hear about your loss :( Are you going to start all over again?

Doesnt alaska have wifi there then? :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • michaelnel571
    79 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Won't try again any time soon. Much of AK has wifi, but not out where I was staying.
  • davharden
    84 posts
    edited August 2013
    Bummer Dude. Sorry for the loss :-(
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Won't try again any time soon. Much of AK has wifi, but not out where I was staying.

You wasnt were Homer was in the movie was you? Did you go to Alaska Moe's :lol:

tumblr_lyvy0gvmpv1r9wxjmo1_500.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013

Wow bro that's a bummer, sorry to hear. But don't be discouraged, if you plant it again you could be eating that succulent corn by Christmas.
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited August 2013
    Sounds like a malady Dr. Nick would make up; "He's suffering from an acute case of Corn Failure!" "Get me 40 cc"s of epoxy and a Periscope, stat."
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Problem is most 'friends' just click on 3 available buildings near your landing zone then move onto the next town without looking at whats helpful. Only thing I can think to do if you know you are going to be away for a few days is to move your farm to the landing zone so people are likely to click it. You can always move it back on your return if it spoils your town.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.