3182 posts Member
Annoy defiantly
:D

Replies

• Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    It's driving me crazy too, 40! :lol:

I don't always update mine, especially if the new update gets bad reviews. I wait it out until the next update. But I've never had 40 waiting. :D

Wow, Neo, so many people like to annoy you. :lol:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Hahaha, so funny. Keep them coming.
    You beat me; I only have 14 updates to download. :D
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Those apps look so dang awesome, why WOULDN'T you want to update them? :roll: :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Last time I posted a pic I had 33 updates waiting and neo mentioned about how just 1 being there annoyed him now I have 40 should I keep ignoring the updates to see how many I can get and keep posting pics of it just to annoy neo?

KepF0sL.jpg

For the love of god

Update.jpg

Your Phone!!

Edit: Oh yeah whats with the **** app 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • awshux915
    230 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Haha...I'm one of those folks who updates as soon as possible, so that would drive me nuts too! Then again, I only have apps on my phone that I use regularly, so updating isn't optional in most cases (TSTO, for example).
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    awshux915 wrote:
    Haha...I'm one of those folks who updates as soon as possible, so that would drive me nuts too! Then again, I only have apps on my phone that I use regularly, so updating isn't optional in most cases (TSTO, for example).

The one app I was playing regularly then an update came out and I lost all my armour then they updated it again trying to fix the missing armour and it stopped working so I just stopped updating it
  • donkamero
    31 posts
    edited August 2013
    What OS are you using? Does that need updated too? Something looks different, the store isn't the current layout
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    donkamero wrote:
    What OS are you using? Does that need updated too? Something looks different, the store isn't the current layout

6.1.3 is what I'm using and according to the search for software update says there isn't an update and I'm at the current one
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    donkamero wrote:

6.1.3 is what I'm using and according to the search for software update says there isn't an update and I'm at the current one

Im on iOS 6.1.4 at the moment :P

UP11ZDNl.png
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    gTXaohJ.jpg
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    I currently have 39 updates. I get annoyed with the load times. Then the update doesn't work as well as the previous version. I ignore them until it suits me. Drives my kids crazy when they see it on my phone- an added bonus!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    gTXaohJ.jpg

How odd you dont have the same update status, oh and charge your phone!! not only you dont update it you dont like to charge it either :lol: Whats wrong with you man 1wc01R2.gif
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I currently have 8 updates in my list. Annoy NeO more..

peCLRrE.png
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013

What is wrong with you people :lol: Update your apps :twisted: :mrgreen:

How come no one is bothered by the little number sitting there, seriously it does my head in :lol:

I swear my mrs leaves the iPad updates on purpose to annoy me that had 18 yesterday.....18!! lol
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I would have more but when an Simpsons update come I hit update all.
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

How come no one is bothered by the little number sitting there, seriously it does my head in :lol:

I swear my mrs leaves the iPad updates on purpose to annoy me that had 18 yesterday.....18!! lol
    I keep apps up to date but it doesn't annoy me
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I keep apps up to date but it doesn't annoy me

Maybe annoy is the wrong word to choose, i just see them and have to update the apps, why leave them just sitting there?? I do not understand :lol:
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts
    edited August 2013
    Normally it improves a game why would you not want that
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Not always. Sometimes the new update messes things up. I prefer to wait till it's safer. :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Not always. Sometimes the new update messes things up. I prefer to wait till it's safer. :D

Waiting is fine when you heard of bad reports on that app totally understand that :) but OP has 40 updates..........

RSDKXHT.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!