EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with Into the Simpsonsverse event...

2Next

Replies

• I wish we could have more than one of those paddy wagons.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Some strange stuff in this eventikg80z2eqy7u.jpg
    noapwns0o4un.jpg
    n8arkswxny6r.jpg
    qj41diock0cx.jpg
    lk8zwx44lt94.jpg
  • Castiel_Touk
    4522 posts Member
    edited September 2
    1MikeyM wrote: »
    Some strange stuff in this eventikg80z2eqy7u.jpg
    noapwns0o4un.jpg
    n8arkswxny6r.jpg
    qj41diock0cx.jpg
    lk8zwx44lt94.jpg

Act 1 to me was the best with items and easy to design with and will update my first design soon but all the other acts I just can't think of anything to do.
    Love the design on the squidge port. Had to try and omg you can put crosswalks on the sea. :)
    So many castles haha.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • So I borrowed your design @1MikeyM of the cookie castle but change it a little. Will do more with the anime area at some point.
    mecoM3s.png
    and here's my castle on the mountains.
    C7pQzi2.png
  • No worries @Castiel19x you borrow away.
    Yeah the crosswalks on the sea can be fun. In my third town i have a squidport airport section for the spruce moose with a crosswalk landing strip on the sea.
  • Updated first design a little.
    RkcdWec.jpg
  • Wow crosswalks on the water! Thanks for sharing that, i never would have guessed.

These are some unusual items. I'm also planning to do some kind of farm with that alien home, and use it to unify all these other unusual alien pod things that I've kept stored because i didn't have a use for them. It'll be similar to what you've done above which looks great. I'm glad to see a great looking example before starting mine!

Today I positioned the time-space-continue-thing to make it look like the XP collider is what's tearing the hole open.
    5e69qne2thdf.png
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • hs8mm1vciz44.png
    I'm loving this Newtube building! It fits great in the new Capital City area i just completed.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Castiel_Touk
    4522 posts Member
    edited September 4
    Added mine to my skyscraper district.
    Been a while since having to update this area.
    zNaErdb.png
  • > @jofre_nash said:
    > The fantasy mountain castle goes really well as a krustyland attraction.

Damn, almost makes me wish I had Krustyland in my top corner rather than the North Pole - very creative!