EA Forums - Banner

Collector's Editions of Games

Prev13
That is one hell of a collection there bro :thumbup:

You have certainly spent a small fortune :) bet that lot was still cheaper than buying donuts 1wc01R2.gif

Those are very impressive :)

Replies

  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    So in conclusion, I have a problem. Apologies for the size of the pictures, I'm not sure how to resize on iPhone.

    That is one massive collection Jay_Kay! :lol:

    I really like those book ends, wicked! 8) (I'm a bookworm and a collector/hoarder of all things Stephen King.)
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    Hehe yeah there's a few dollars spent there. :oops:

    The bookends would go nicely with your Stephen King collection Indy. :D
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    Dude! That's a wicked collection :D
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    San Andreas
    grand_theft_auto_san_andreas_special_edition_ps2_ntsc_rockstar_00.jpg

    GTAIV
    3538_gtaiv_special_edition.jpg

    GTAIII 10 year anniversary
    GTA3-collectors-edition.jpeg

    Be getting this in just over 3 week

    GTAV
    Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Collectors-Edition.jpg
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Man that collection is Fnnn awesome.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    Ooooft, I wouldn't say no to either the bioshock or batman one's'!!
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    Ooooft, I wouldn't say no to either the bioshock or batman one's'!!

    Here's a close-up of the Batarang. This isn't my pic, all of my games are stored away in their boxes. I don't have anywhere to display them right now, which kills me. :(

    DSCF6443.jpg

    @HillyBilly Love the GTAIII statue. Interchangeable weapons and everything. Very cool. Wish I had that. Not impressed with the Collector's Edition of GTAV in the slightest unfortunately. They could've done something way cooler. :(

    @am & emmcee thanks fellas. :D Would be much cooler if I had somewhere to display them all.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm sure it was just a mistake that you forgot this Skyrim-Collector-s-Edition-Has-Alduin-Statue-2.jpg

    But I like u so ill let u off :lol::mrgreen:

    I love the mortal kombat one. "GET OVER HERE"
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    Haha as wicked as that is (that dragon is freakin' insane), I never liked Elder Scrolls. *hides*
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Haha as wicked as that is (that dragon is freakin' insane), I never liked Elder Scrolls. *hides*
    oh.....Mann!....Jaykay your killing me here! I think I need to clean my screen. It looks like u said u dont like elderscrolls ! :lol:
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm jealous of your soul caliber 5! What all comes in the collectors edition?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I never really got into buying the collectors editions i just went and bought the games :P

    awG1QdJl.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I never really got into buying the collectors editions i just went and bought the games :P

    awG1QdJl.jpg
    you can open a gamestation with all them game lol :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I never really got into buying the collectors editions i just went and bought the games :P

    awG1QdJl.jpg
    you can open a gamestation with all them game lol :lol:

    There a lot of crap ones in there tho :lol: Got more by my tv which are the regular played games :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I never really got into buying the collectors editions i just went and bought the games :P

    awG1QdJl.jpg
    you can open a gamestation with all them game lol :lol:

    There a lot of crap ones in there tho :lol: Got more by my tv which are the regular played games :D
    haha how much do u think you could get if u trade all them in? :lol: Do u have skyrim in there that's what we all want to no :lol::mrgreen:
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited August 2013
    Nice collection Jay, I didn't even know that they had collectors editions if all those games :P
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Haha as wicked as that is (that dragon is freakin' insane), I never liked Elder Scrolls. *hides*

    Blasphemy! *throws something*
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Haha as wicked as that is (that dragon is freakin' insane), I never liked Elder Scrolls. *hides*

    Blasphemy! *throws something*
    i second that! Lol :lol:
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    JayKay I've been thinking about buying the Arkham Aylum collectors edition on eBay purely for the batarang - is it worth it in your opinion? I don't want it to be poor quality! What's it made from? :?

    Also, in Australia won't you get the same Arkham Origins collectors edition as we get in the UK?! (Ie, this one below)

    hpopFbel.jpg

    It annoyed me that the UK one isn't as good as the US one, but luckily for me I have friend who lives over there and is coming back over for Christmas so is gonna bring me back the US one as well!! :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I never really got into buying the collectors editions i just went and bought the games :P

    awG1QdJl.jpg
    you can open a gamestation with all them game lol :lol:

    There a lot of crap ones in there tho :lol: Got more by my tv which are the regular played games :D
    haha how much do u think you could get if u trade all them in? :lol:Do u have skyrim in there that's what we all want to no :lol::mrgreen:

    Maybe.....maybe not can you see it? :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!