EA Forums - Banner

The absence thread

Prev1345
Great idea imfkool! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Do you want to join us at the party in the 'Last post wins'?

Replies

• P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm absent most of the time.......
    is there anything else to add?
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited August 2013
    While I don't have a whole lot of posts at this moment in time I have been actively reading for a long time and feel weird when there is a lapse for me in engaging in the community. I'm starting a new job as a Special Education teacher this next week, and have been crazy busy preparing the classroom, going over my caseload, but hope to have more time to post in a couple of weeks. Thanks for making this thread!
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    While I don't have a whole lot of posts at this moment in time I have been actively reading for a long time and feel weird when there is a lapse for me in engaging in the community. I'm starting a new job as a Special Education teacher this next week, and have been crazy busy preparing the classroom, going over my caseload, but hope to have more time to post in a couple of weeks. Thanks for making this thread!
    Are those the New Zealand musicians with a show in HBO? I can't think of their name. Flight of the Conchords?
    It's a cool avatar.
    We'll be happy to see you posting in two weeks. :P
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited August 2013
    Are those the New Zealand musicians with a show in HBO? I can't think of their name. Flight of the Conchords?
    It's a cool avatar.

Thanks and more thanks, I love Flight of the Conchords, out of the music guests on Simpsons, Decemberists came in as a close second but the flight of the Conchords make the best camp counselors ever!
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    It's a cool avatar.

Thanks and more thanks, I love Flight of the Conchords, out of the music guests on Simpsons, Decemberists came in as a close second but the flight of the Conchords make the best camp counselors ever!
    I agree. :thumbup:
    I do listen to The Decemberists too. :P I like their nostalgic music.
  • awshux915
    230 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I frequently take leave of my senses, but I won't post here every time I do. I'll keep everyone guessing.
  • Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited August 2013
    Just to let you know I am current absent. I am not here, this post you are currently reading, you are not actually reading as I am not here to type this as I am currently away pretending to have a life, therefore I am unable to write this post as I am not actually here, therefore you are not actually reading this post because it doesn't actually exist. Yes this post is in your imagination, you are currently thinking about me, why? I do not know however it is you that is thinking of me and you should seriously stop it as that leads to stalking. Anyway did I clarify that I am not here?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Im just going to make myself a coffee so going to be away for a bit but I'll be back :P

Is that the kind of thing you wanted to know :twisted:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Im just going to make myself a coffee so going to be away for a bit but I'll be back :P

Save it for the Good Morning thread :wink:

Mornin', mate :wink:
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Be back soon
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Be back soon

Im back :mrgreen: Sorry took so long forgot to actually switch the kettle on 1wc01R2.gif
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Save it for the Good Morning thread :wink:

Mornin', mate :wink:

Morning good Sir ;)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Haha awesome thread. Doing my food shopping today so I can relax tomorrow on the xbox :lol: oh yeah!!! Micro-managing lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Haha awesome thread. Doing my food shopping today so I can relax tomorrow on the xbox :lol: oh yeah!!! Micro-managing lol

Watch out for the Trolley rage people bro :P
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

im back but I had the trolley rage! :lol: geez they were all slow moving. Talk about Sunday drivers !:lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

im back but I had the trolley rage! :lol: geez they were all slow moving. Talk about Sunday drivers !:lol:

Sounds like you almost caused the trolley rage :P

Well thanks to you posting your was going to Sainsburys my mrs saw that and guess where we had to go :lol: Yes you guessed it Sainsburys
    1wc01R2.gif
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Well thanks to you posting your was going to Sainsburys my mrs saw that and guess where we had to go :lol: Yes you guessed it Sainsburys
    1wc01R2.gif
    haha. Glad I'm not the only one that had to on a Sunday :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

1wc01R2.gif
    haha. Glad I'm not the only one that had to on a Sunday :lol:

I hate going to those places on a bank holiday weekend it just rammed! She did ask to go to ikea as well which was a flat out NO! Went there a few years ago on a bank holiday and it took over 2hrs to get out of the carpark :shock:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Haha it wasn't that bad for me. There's wasn't much fresh food left tho haha

Right the Thor movies getting gud now :lol: so I'm off for abit now :mrgreen: haha
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Right the Thor movies getting gud now :lol: so I'm off for abit now :mrgreen: haha

Where you up to?? I need to know :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Where you up to?? I need to know :lol:
    hes retrieving his hammer lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!