EA Forums - Banner

The absence thread

Replies

  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Right the Thor movies getting gud now :lol: so I'm off for abit now :mrgreen: haha

    Where you up to?? I need to know :lol:
    hes retrieving his hammer lol


    oooo its starting to get gooood :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Right the Thor movies getting gud now :lol: so I'm off for abit now :mrgreen: haha

    Where you up to?? I need to know :lol:
    hes retrieving his hammer lol


    oooo its starting to get gooood :lol:
    haha that's why I'm outer here. See u laterz :lol: :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Right the Thor movies getting gud now :lol: so I'm off for abit now :mrgreen: haha

    Where you up to?? I need to know :lol:
    hes retrieving his hammer lol


    oooo its starting to get gooood :lol:
    haha that's why I'm outer here. See u laterz :lol: :mrgreen:

    Laterz rude boi :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Right the Thor movies getting gud now :lol: so I'm off for abit now :mrgreen: haha

    Where you up to?? I need to know :lol:
    hes retrieving his hammer lol


    oooo its starting to get gooood :lol:
    haha that's why I'm outer here. See u laterz :lol: :mrgreen:

    Laterz rude boi :lol:
    haha :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Laterz rude boi :lol:
    haha :lol:

    Go already or your going to miss the film :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Laterz rude boi :lol:
    haha :lol:

    Go already or your going to miss the film :lol:
    that was awesome. Kinda reminded me of dwemer in the elderscrolls lol. With all the gold city haha.

    I take it the story of Thor is not connected to the adventure movie :?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Laterz rude boi :lol:
    haha :lol:

    Go already or your going to miss the film :lol:
    that was awesome. Kinda reminded me of dwemer in the elderscrolls lol. With all the gold city haha.

    I take it the story of Thor is not connected to the adventure movie :?

    The what movie?? :lol: I take it you mean the Avengers movie :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Laterz rude boi :lol:
    haha :lol:

    Go already or your going to miss the film :lol:
    that was awesome. Kinda reminded me of dwemer in the elderscrolls lol. With all the gold city haha.

    I take it the story of Thor is not connected to the adventure movie :?

    The what movie?? :lol: I take it you mean the Avengers movie :lol:
    haha damn iv got some bad habits going on lol yeah the avengers lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I take it the story of Thor is not connected to the adventure movie :?

    The what movie?? :lol: I take it you mean the Avengers movie :lol:
    haha damn iv got some bad habits going on lol yeah the avengers lol

    For a minute there i thought it was a new movie i hadnt heard of :lol:

    Oh another night of cruising tonight btw ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I take it the story of Thor is not connected to the adventure movie :?

    The what movie?? :lol: I take it you mean the Avengers movie :lol:
    haha damn iv got some bad habits going on lol yeah the avengers lol

    For a minute there i thought it was a new movie i hadnt heard of :lol:

    Oh another night of cruising tonight btw ;)
    haha
    Wen aren't you cruising. There an awesome car round my area that's a Mazda With blacked out windows but the best bit it has the Kitt light from knight rider on It haha :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Wen aren't you cruising. There an awesome car round my area that's a Mazda With blacked out windows but the best bit it has the Kitt light from knight rider on It haha :lol:

    Mazda what tho? :P Gotta love the Kitt light :lol: Even if it dont look right on any other car other than KITT himself :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Wen aren't you cruising. There an awesome car round my area that's a Mazda With blacked out windows but the best bit it has the Kitt light from knight rider on It haha :lol:

    Mazda what tho? :P Gotta love the Kitt light :lol: Even if it dont look right on any other car other than KITT himself :lol:
    the kitt light didn't go side to side as smoothly though. You could tell it was led lol :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Mazda 6 I think. Removed back badges
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe5wk3Jq-Bz5P3vaGipP4b799ABSOiP73qHzOe7AmKYszV4Tq8
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Mazda 6 I think. Removed back badges
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe5wk3Jq-Bz5P3vaGipP4b799ABSOiP73qHzOe7AmKYszV4Tq8

    A Knight Rider Light on one of those :lol: Dear oh dear :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Mazda 6 I think. Removed back badges
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe5wk3Jq-Bz5P3vaGipP4b799ABSOiP73qHzOe7AmKYszV4Tq8

    A Knight Rider Light on one of those :lol: Dear oh dear :lol:
    haha it looked pretty gud I thought haha :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Mazda 6 I think. Removed back badges
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe5wk3Jq-Bz5P3vaGipP4b799ABSOiP73qHzOe7AmKYszV4Tq8

    A Knight Rider Light on one of those :lol: Dear oh dear :lol:
    haha it looked pretty gud I thought haha :lol:

    it probably did look ok :) lol I'll let you know if i see anything like that tonight ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Mazda 6 I think. Removed back badges
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe5wk3Jq-Bz5P3vaGipP4b799ABSOiP73qHzOe7AmKYszV4Tq8

    A Knight Rider Light on one of those :lol: Dear oh dear :lol:
    haha it looked pretty gud I thought haha :lol:

    it probably did look ok :) lol I'll let you know if i see anything like that tonight ;)
    haha you going out at night are ya
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    haha you going out at night are ya

    Well that generally the safest time to do a cruise and race people :lol: Leaving soon, might do another thread like last time, if there anything interesting happening :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    haha you going out at night are ya

    Well that generally the safest time to do a cruise and race people :lol: Leaving soon, might do another thread like last time, if there anything interesting happening :)
    you shud do that! Loved your last one :thumbup:
  • Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited August 2013
    Just to let you all know, I am not here.

    Thanks

    I am actually somewhere else getting drunk.

    My Oompa Loompa army might check in, see what's going on but I can't promise anything as I might put my computer on the next shelf up which they can't reach lol MWA HA HA HA HA sometimes its funny to punish the Oompa Loompas reminding them of how short they are lol.

    Although I might just send them to get me a bar of chocolate, I haven't decided as yet.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!