EA Forums - Banner

Lol Gamezino is closing

Prev1

Replies

• 1WngdAngel271
    43 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I had a good experience when I used them. I for one will be sad to see them go.
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    Ok the comment disapeared lol
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Lol , Mr.T announced that it was a sad day for Tappers because GZ is closing . . . utter bull. Total ****. The GZ domain has been up for auction quite some time now due to an expired registrar or something . . or so I've heard.
  • Naes556
    184 posts
    edited August 2013
    I am betting this is just another hoax to get more business and they will miraculously be able to stay in business after this.
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    Lol , Mr.T announced that it was a sad day for Tappers because GZ is closing . . . utter bull. Total ****. The GZ domain has been up for auction quite some time now due to an expired registrar or something . . or so I've heard.

Mr T ? Are you sure it's him? I dont think so. I dont think he is still writing on that web site
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sony1319 wrote:

Mr T ? Are you sure it's him? I dont think so. I dont think he is still writing on that web site
    Oh sorry. By Mr. T I meant Allen.
    Edit: But yeah, what he said as "Mr.T." utter **** LOL false advertising until the very end . .
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    sony1319 wrote:

Oh sorry. By Mr. T I meant Allen.
    Edit: But yeah, what he said as "Mr.T." utter **** LOL false advertising until the very end . .

I hope it closes for real
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited August 2013
    I wonder what the real reason for this is. Maybe EA has take steps to take them down? If so I hope they won't just open again under a different name.
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    if this was EA that took them down then good job EA i'm gaining more respect for you

xiq1.gif

mzt.gif

3hbf.gif

• rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Well they say Monday is the end so let's wait and see what happens Tuesday before we celebrate
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    thanks for letting me know sony, TODAY IS A GOOD DAY !
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited August 2013
    I thought they were a very helpfull site. Hopefully another one will come along soon with the same business model. That TSTO tips site has also gotten alot better than it used to be. Its worth checking out.
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I thought they were a very helpfull site. Hopefully another one will come along soon with the same business model. That TSTO tips site has also gotten alot better than it used to be. Its worth checking out.
    Not sure if serious or trolling .
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    If you bought from there it's not the right way you can only get donuts from in game purchases.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013

Helpful site really, they lie about their business model they use hacks to get the items. Gamzino deserves to get shut down forever.
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013

Sarcasm?
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited August 2013

Helpful site really, they lie about their business model they use hacks to get the items. Gamzino deserves to get shut down forever.

Thats complete heresay. And if they did do what you claim, it was that spAnser guy that developed and published the hack. Now why does everyone endorse him and not Gamezino?

Also, Gamezino gets great reviews. Check their Facebook feed for that.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited August 2013
    Good stuff! :mrgreen:
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013

Thats complete heresay. And if they did do what you claim, it was that spAnser guy that developed and published the hack. Now why does everyone endorse him and not Gamezino?

Also, Gamezino gets great reviews. Check their Facebook feed for that.

Then why do they need your pass and username to get the stuff, and it's not possible to get limited time items with out hacking. Gamezino is nothing but a hack. I am starting to think swdonnelly84 has been there.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!